Retailing & distribution: Latest news and analysis articles
The news this week was a mixed bag with some positives and negatives....
It might be about to enter its ninth year of production but the L200 pick-up remains competitive and has aided Mitsubishi Motors Europe's 23...
The sales target might be modest but there's no denying the ability of BMW's newest model, the Macan and Evoque-challenging X4....
Kia Motors America may be marking 20 years in the US this year but, despite 535,179 sales in 2013 (down 4% on 2012), the recent hit of 5m cu...
With a background in IT and start-ups, Georg Ell isn't your typical car company boss. But he seems a perfect fit in his role as UK and Ireland country manager for Tesla Motors.
David Ingrams, who retired from Audi UK's press office today (31 July) played a key role in helping the German automaker's engineers achieve "uncompromised" right hand drive configurations and also oversaw a collection of about 50 classic cars, many of which he helped to launch when new. The man who praised Audi for taking the long-term view has himself served 36 years with the automaker and the connection may not yet be completely severed.
Toyota Motor's Indian unit is planning to expand in rural India to boost sales of slow selling compact models, following rivals Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai Motor which do well outside major cities.
General Motors European Opel arm is shaking up operations in Russia to combat difficult market conditions which are "facing serious turbulence".
Luxury electric car maker Tesla has won a court battle in Massachusetts so it can sell cars direct to buyers without going through a traditional dealer.
Ford plans to release four new cars in India in the next 18 to 20 months.
China's antitrust regulators on Thursday formally announced their first fines to foreign automakers for price fixing, following a widely reported and ongoing investigation into anti-monopolistic practices in the country’s automotive industry.
Mahindra and Mahindra is conducting early-stage feasibility studies on selling cars in the US.
Mercedes-Benz has wasted no time in basking in Germany's reflected glory of winning the World Cup on Sunday night and becoming the first side since reunification to lift the golden trophy.
Some interesting thoughts here from Tokuo Fukuichi, head of Lexus, on brand trust and where Lexus is compared with the Germans.
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: More musical chairs
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes-Benz future model plans
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- COMMENT: Tesla's Musk talks a good game
- PARIS DEBUTS: Kia Optima diesel hybrid concept
- ZF to buy TRW after $13.5bn deal agreed
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau
- Alliance re-thinking EV battery strategy - report
- Jaguar "takes over London" for XE reveal
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays