Retailing & distribution: Latest news and analysis articles
Once the Volkswagen Group’s biggest underachiever, SEAT is succeeding at last. The evidence? In Germany it’s now a top-ten brand, and in the...
Certain new and accelerating trends are revealed for the European passenger car market in the latest figures issued by ACEA....
The facelifted A6 range is now on sale in Britain. As well as the styling changes, emissions are claimed to be up to 22% lower, Matrix headl...
The 2015 model year Range Rover Sport is now on sale, and there are two main mechanical changes: an extra 40Nm of torque for the 4.4-litre d...
Carl Bayliss recently returned to his homeland after a decade in Hong Kong. He is the new country manager for Infiniti UK, responsible for all business activities including Sales, Marketing and Network Development.
The head of the UK distribution arm of SsangYong tells Dave Leggett that he expects the Korean brand to double its UK sales in 2015, boosted by the impact of the upcoming small SUV, Tivoli.
FCA US has announced that it will begin exporting vehicles from the port of Wilmington, Delaware, in March.
Volkswagen, together with agent CFAO Malawi, has opened an office in Malawi.
Changan Ford aims to be among the top three automakers in China and plans to launch 15 models in the country in 2015 to achieve the target.
Toyota plans to launch the Vios sedan in India soon.
Ally Financial is moving to replace its remaining exclusive leasing deals with General Motors, assuming the carmaker will eventually take that business in-house completely, the lender's chief executive said in an interview.
National Electric Vehicle Sweden (NEVS) says both unnamed overseas OEMs involved in a potential takeover of the ailing carmaker want to come to an agreement, but concedes the process is taking more time than anticipated.
While various parties figure out What To Do with the Hoegh Osaka and its valuable cargo of Jaguar Land Rover, Mini, Rolls-Royce and JCB products, here's how things turned out the last time we covered such an event.
Sometimes the answer to "Why?" can be answered "Just because..." As in this video made by Lexus Poland as part of its launch of the NX mid-size SUV line.
- Volvo UK specs up seven seat XC90 redesign
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes smart brand's last chance?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Hobnobbing with the A-listers
- Briefing: 48V mild hybrids (3)
- ANALYSIS: Suzuki's new brand flagship - Vitara
- UK: Aston Martin to reveal future models strategy
- Geneva show list updated
- GENEVA DEBUTS: Audi Q7 e-tron to be a diesel PHEV
- Audi plots 2020 expansion strategy
- US: Cadillac's De Nysschen on future engine plans
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates - Latest Monthly Update
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)