Retailing & distribution: Latest news and analysis articles
The news this week was a mixed bag with some positives and negatives....
It might be about to enter its ninth year of production but the L200 pick-up remains competitive and has aided Mitsubishi Motors Europe's 23...
The sales target might be modest but there's no denying the ability of BMW's newest model, the Macan and Evoque-challenging X4....
Kia Motors America may be marking 20 years in the US this year but, despite 535,179 sales in 2013 (down 4% on 2012), the recent hit of 5m cu...
With a background in IT and start-ups, Georg Ell isn't your typical car company boss. But he seems a perfect fit in his role as UK and Ireland country manager for Tesla Motors.
David Ingrams, who retired from Audi UK's press office today (31 July) played a key role in helping the German automaker's engineers achieve "uncompromised" right hand drive configurations and also oversaw a collection of about 50 classic cars, many of which he helped to launch when new. The man who praised Audi for taking the long-term view has himself served 36 years with the automaker and the connection may not yet be completely severed.
Mercedes-Benz India has announced an upward revision of the price of its models effective from 1 September.
Hyundai Motor has launched a new interactive billboard campaign entitled 'Hyundai Brilliant Interactive Art'.
Sorl Auto Parts has unveiled second quarter net income of US$4.1m, with sales rising year-over-year 14.3% to US$65.7m.
China's anti-trust probe has expanded to include over 1,000 local Chinese and overseas automotive companies, according to local sources quoting a Chinese government official.
Qoros Automotive, the premium brand joint venture between Chery Auto and Israel Corp, has announced it will open its first authorised dealership and a city showroom in Beijing.
Fiat plans to launch its Maserati brand in India, The Economic Times said citing a source.
Mercedes-Benz has wasted no time in basking in Germany's reflected glory of winning the World Cup on Sunday night and becoming the first side since reunification to lift the golden trophy.
Some interesting thoughts here from Tokuo Fukuichi, head of Lexus, on brand trust and where Lexus is compared with the Germans.
- Emerging markets in trouble (1)
- Regulatory concerns grow in China
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: SEAT Alhambra 2.0 TDI
- ANALYSIS: GM gets serious about Cadillac
- COMMENT: What is normal in Russian maelstrom?
- Ford recalls 160,000 cars to fix wiring problem
- Cadillac takes on Merc S Class
- Serious concern on Russia auto sanction rumours
- China levies big fines on Japanese parts makers
- Mercedes 'guilty' of China parts price fixing
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Motor Vehicle Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Brazilian automobile industry - Right strategy for tough times