Retailing & distribution: Latest news and analysis articles
Kia has just enjoyed its best September yet in Britain, with 13,292 cars delivered. And the top model? The Sportage, which is selling better...
Honda might be struggling with overall sales across Europe but there's no doubting the excellence of many of its cars. The latest Civic Tour...
If you like being looked at, you will love the i8. It turns the heads of seemingly everyone who sees you on the road, and even more so in ca...
The name remains but in every other way, Renault’s Twingo is truly all-new. This is also the first model to use Edison, a rear-engined, rear...
In the second and final part of an interview with Maxim Picat, the head of Peugeot explains why the brand cannot launch a low-cost model, and details plans for new energy cars.
Renault-Nissan Alliance veteran Francois Bancon heads up Product Strategy for Infiniti. He is charged with overseeing a 60 percent expansion of the brand's vehicle range over the next five years.
Volkswagen Group Malaysia plans to start exporting vehicles it produces from completely knocked down (CKD) kits to neighbouring countries, Bernama.com.my reported.
Volkswagen is sketching out a 10-year strategy for India, a market it sees as having one of the most promising growth prospects in the world.
It is not only the largest car market in the world, China can also be the most confusing for marketing departments as age profiles go out of the window.
Fiat sales in the US will take a step up in 2015 with the introduction of the 500X compact crossover, according to the head of US sales at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) speaking exclusively to just-auto.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles boss Sergio Marchionne was on the floor of the New York stock market on Monday, the newly merged company’s first day of trading – we wonder what he was thinking two days later when the world’s financial markets plummeted after poor data from the US heightened fears for the global economy.
Dacia, Renault’s budget brand, this week reached the landmark of 3m sales since its relaunch in 2004.
Sometimes the answer to "Why?" can be answered "Just because..." As in this video made by Lexus Poland as part of its launch of the NX mid-size SUV line.
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Peugeot RCZ R
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris, the US, Sweden...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Kia Sportage
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (2)
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- Tatkata airbag recall extended to 7.8m US vehicles
- JLR-Chery JV opens China factory
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- Ford announces new engine investment for Dagenham
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)