Regulations: Latest news and analysis articles
China's ongoing investigation into anti-competitive practices in the country's automotive industry has picked up momentum in recent weeks, w...
Much like supporting a football team, just when you think it's all going swimmingly and your club's in for a period of stability - and hopef...
In the - presumably now smoke-free - corridors of the European Commission (EC) last week - Britain's Prime Minister - with his Hungarian cou...
This year's St Petersburg International Economic Forum provided a boost for Russia's beleaguered image, but The Kremlin didn't have it all i...
Gian Maria Olivetti joned Federal-Mogul in 2007 as VP, pistons, rings and liners. He was previously at Fiat Group, where he was executive director, worldwide engines and transmissions, responsible for Iveco. He talked to Simon Warburton at Federal-Mogul's recent Media Technology Day at the company's Wiesbaden plant near Frankfurt about key elements of the business including legislation, the future of ICE engines, CO2 emissions and materials.
America's Steel Market Development Institute (SMDI) is a business unit of the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI). Founded in August 2008, the SMDI was previously known as AISI's Market Development programme.
Toyota in the US will recall 690,000 Tacoma pickup trucks for corrosion checks, CNBC reported.
Ford is recalling 850,050 2013-2014 C-Max, Fusion, Escape and Lincoln MKZ vehicles in North America to check the restraints control module.
Honeywell says it welcomes the European Commission's (EC) move to give Germany two months to comply with the Mobile Air Conditioning Directive.
General Motors' joint venture Shanghai GM has recalled over 100,000 Cadillac SRX sport utility vehicles in China - the automaker’s largest market - over a faulty rear suspension component that could pose a safety risk.
BMW and Mercedes-Benz operations in India have been granted a three-week reprieve from the Competition Commission of India's (CCI) penalty order.
TRW's public policy expert says rapid advances in vehicle safety allied with Silicon Valley technology are a bit of the "Wild West" as perceptions of transportation alter at startling pace.
If you drive a quadricycle like the Renault Twizy, I can only suggest: look away now.
- Management briefing: Paris show preview
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Renault Twingo
- Jaguar's XE spearheads new industrial strategy
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris gets closer
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Big fish eaten by bigger fish
- PARIS DEBUTS: Honda Civic Type R & VW Passat GTE
- EC gives Germany two months to comply with MAC
- Renault moves UK Duster production to Romania
- Opel/Vauxhall issues 'do not drive' warning
- Ford's Americas chief sees 17m light vehicle sales
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Ethiopia - ISA Country Report
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Analysis of over 140 Lithium-based Rechargeable Battery Manufacturers: Chemistry, Strategy, Success
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report