Regulations: Latest news and analysis articles
Conjure up an image of Paris and chances are a multitude of accepted versions will crowd your brain, a smorgasbord of real experiences and t...
China's ongoing investigation into anti-competitive practices in the country's automotive industry has picked up momentum in recent weeks, w...
Much like supporting a football team, just when you think it's all going swimmingly and your club's in for a period of stability - and hopef...
In the - presumably now smoke-free - corridors of the European Commission (EC) last week - Britain's Prime Minister - with his Hungarian cou...
Gian Maria Olivetti joned Federal-Mogul in 2007 as VP, pistons, rings and liners. He was previously at Fiat Group, where he was executive director, worldwide engines and transmissions, responsible for Iveco. He talked to Simon Warburton at Federal-Mogul's recent Media Technology Day at the company's Wiesbaden plant near Frankfurt about key elements of the business including legislation, the future of ICE engines, CO2 emissions and materials.
America's Steel Market Development Institute (SMDI) is a business unit of the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI). Founded in August 2008, the SMDI was previously known as AISI's Market Development programme.
Improving Western relations with Tehran and a need to renew the country's ageing car parc present genuine automaker supplier opportunities says one Iran expert.
European Parliament officials are stressing the importance of manufacturing in the automotive sector as job creators for other industries.
National Electric Vehicle Sweden (NEVS), says today's (8 October) meeting to discuss the company's reorganisation, will see administrator, Lars Eric Gustafsson, propose the situation continue until 29 November this year.
Increasing focus on autonomous driving potential will require a combination of several partners to solve technological and human behavioural issues, says French supplier, Valeo.
Toyota in the US will recall 690,000 Tacoma pickup trucks for corrosion checks, CNBC reported.
Ford is recalling 850,050 2013-2014 C-Max, Fusion, Escape and Lincoln MKZ vehicles in North America to check the restraints control module.
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
If you drive a quadricycle like the Renault Twizy, I can only suggest: look away now.
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris, the US, Sweden...
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (2)
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (1)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Kia Sportage
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- JLR looks to increase home supply content
- Japan's carmakers bring home foreign-made models
- GM sued for $10bn over losses on 27m recalled cars
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)