Regulations: Latest news and analysis articles
If there was only one word being shouted from the rooftops in Moscow last week at the Russian Automotive Forum (RAF), it was simply, localis...
It's easy enough to understand a note of triumph creeping into Honeywell's "final word" reaction this week to the news of Brussels' scientif...
France's association of businesses (MEDEF) appears to have stirred up one huge hornet's nest this week with its visit to Iran that included...
Mercedes-Benz is rapidly moving its own agenda surrounding the interminable will they/won't they refrigerant debate....
America's Steel Market Development Institute (SMDI) is a business unit of the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI). Founded in August 2008, the SMDI was previously known as AISI's Market Development programme.
As director of programmes for Land Rover, Murray Dietsch looks after up to 16 current or future vehicle development projects at any one time. He talked recently with Glenn Brooks.
Renault says it is "closely monitoring" the diplomatic situation concerning Iran as automakers and suppliers start to take advantage of the slight relaxation in sanctions against Tehran.
General Motors chief Mary Barra has been asked to endorse legislation to keep unrepaired, recalled rental cars off the road.
General Motors is racking up fines of US $7,000 a day for missing a 3 April deadline to provide information about its recall of 2.6m cars for defective ignition switches, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said.
Higher fines and jail time reportedly are being considered by US lawmakers who questioned General Motors CEO Mary Barra over why it took years to recall 2.6m cars for faulty ignition switches.
BMW will recall 232,098 vehicles in China to check for a defective bolt design.
The US Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has issued a final rule requiring rear visibility technology in all new vehicles under 10,000 pounds by May 2018.
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- BEIJING DEBUTS: New Cruze, but old model to remain
- 2014 NYIAS: List of world premieres
- PSA issues new business plan
- Discovery Sport to replace Land Rover's Freelander
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global light vehicle materials market 2008 to 2028