Regulations: Latest news and analysis articles
Yes folks, there's a ghost in the house and the temptation is to say, it's the ghost of safety. Okay, that's a bit laboured in the week of H...
It's as if the Cold War never went away....
Conjure up an image of Paris and chances are a multitude of accepted versions will crowd your brain, a smorgasbord of real experiences and t...
China's ongoing investigation into anti-competitive practices in the country's automotive industry has picked up momentum in recent weeks, w...
Gian Maria Olivetti joned Federal-Mogul in 2007 as VP, pistons, rings and liners. He was previously at Fiat Group, where he was executive director, worldwide engines and transmissions, responsible for Iveco. He talked to Simon Warburton at Federal-Mogul's recent Media Technology Day at the company's Wiesbaden plant near Frankfurt about key elements of the business including legislation, the future of ICE engines, CO2 emissions and materials.
America's Steel Market Development Institute (SMDI) is a business unit of the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI). Founded in August 2008, the SMDI was previously known as AISI's Market Development programme.
From 1 November, all cars and light commercial vehicles registered in European Union member states, with a GVW of fewer than 3.5 tonnes, must have ESP as standard equipment. The regulation will take effect for all other vehicles on 1 November 2015.
European supplier body, CLEPA's new CEO, Paul Schockmel, says he believes the automotive sector is well-poised to secure the benefits of any Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP).
Daimler, Renault Trucks, MAN, Scania, Iveco and DAF Trucks are the six truckmakers that are expected to get a European Union antitrust complaint for suspected collusion, Bloomberg said.
The US Transportation Department will conduct an internal review of the country's auto safety regulators in response to a series of safety lapses, including last week's reports of defective air bags, a senior administration official said over the weekend.
Dupont says it will 'fight every step of the way' against European Commission (EC) moves that say it may have breached European Union (EU) anti-trust rules along with fellow-chemical producer, Honeywell.
Scandinavian automotive supplier body, FKG, is confirming it will look to lead a supplier delegation to Iran early next year as a thawing diplomatic environment continues to take shape.
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
If you drive a quadricycle like the Renault Twizy, I can only suggest: look away now.
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Maserati Ghibli diesel
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- ANALYSIS: Q1-Q3 ASEAN sales down 11%
- INTERVIEW: Ford Europe COO Barb Samardzich
- SAO PAULO SHOW: World premieres
- Protests grow against VW recall action in China
- Audi reportedly scraps A6 Hybrid
- Under new Ford CEO, new life beckons for Lincoln
- LA DEBUTS: Porsche Panamera Exclusive Series
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems Market 2014-2018
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global CNG Vehicles Market 2014-2018