Regulations: Latest news and analysis articles
Much like supporting a football team, just when you think it's all going swimmingly and your club's in for a period of stability - and hopef...
In the - presumably now smoke-free - corridors of the European Commission (EC) last week - Britain's Prime Minister - with his Hungarian cou...
This year's St Petersburg International Economic Forum provided a boost for Russia's beleaguered image, but The Kremlin didn't have it all i...
What to make of last week's St Petersburg International Economic Forum? (SPIEF)....
Gian Maria Olivetti joned Federal-Mogul in 2007 as VP, pistons, rings and liners. He was previously at Fiat Group, where he was executive director, worldwide engines and transmissions, responsible for Iveco. He talked to Simon Warburton at Federal-Mogul's recent Media Technology Day at the company's Wiesbaden plant near Frankfurt about key elements of the business including legislation, the future of ICE engines, CO2 emissions and materials.
America's Steel Market Development Institute (SMDI) is a business unit of the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI). Founded in August 2008, the SMDI was previously known as AISI's Market Development programme.
China's State Council executive meeting has decided that three types of 'new energy vehicles' (NEVs) - electric vehicles, plug-in hybrids and fuel-cell powered cars - will be exempt from vehicle purchase tax from 1 September 2014 to the end of 2017.
Four projects by Germany, Spain and Hungary are being examined by the European Commission concerning the compatibility with EU state aid rules for Volkswagen, BMW and Ford.
The Transport Ministry of South Korea plans to impose a fine of KRW1bn (US$982,202) on Hyundai for overstating the fuel economy of its Santa Fe SUV, reported Reuters.
The latest batch of Euro NCAP crash test results covered six vehicles launched recently in Europe.
Volkswagen is declining to put a date on when its r744 refrigerant will be in mass production for its vehicles, but is highlighting what it claims are the non-flammable properties of the air conditioning solution.
European automotive supplier body, CLEPA, has outlined its shopping list for the next 12 months as the Continent emerges from its long economic winter.
If you drive a quadricycle like the Renault Twizy, I can only suggest: look away now.
- Swallowing Fiat-Chrysler 'would be bad for VW'
- Audi TDI tech is 25 years of age
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Driving the Swedish nanny state
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Roasting in Kia's Mojave oven
- COMMENT: Has ZF fired M&A starting gun with TRW?
- Sir Nick Scheele dies
- Volvo claims two safety firsts for XC90
- Fiat denies merger talks with VW
- Nissan learns from India mistakes
- ZF lenders OK higher TRW bid
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- New Cars: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018