Regulations: Latest news and analysis articles
It's as if the Cold War never went away....
Conjure up an image of Paris and chances are a multitude of accepted versions will crowd your brain, a smorgasbord of real experiences and t...
China's ongoing investigation into anti-competitive practices in the country's automotive industry has picked up momentum in recent weeks, w...
Much like supporting a football team, just when you think it's all going swimmingly and your club's in for a period of stability - and hopef...
Gian Maria Olivetti joned Federal-Mogul in 2007 as VP, pistons, rings and liners. He was previously at Fiat Group, where he was executive director, worldwide engines and transmissions, responsible for Iveco. He talked to Simon Warburton at Federal-Mogul's recent Media Technology Day at the company's Wiesbaden plant near Frankfurt about key elements of the business including legislation, the future of ICE engines, CO2 emissions and materials.
America's Steel Market Development Institute (SMDI) is a business unit of the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI). Founded in August 2008, the SMDI was previously known as AISI's Market Development programme.
Dupont says it will 'fight every step of the way' against European Commission (EC) moves that say it may have breached European Union (EU) anti-trust rules along with fellow-chemical producer, Honeywell.
Scandinavian automotive supplier body, FKG, is confirming it will look to lead a supplier delegation to Iran early next year as a thawing diplomatic environment continues to take shape.
Britain's prime minister, David Cameron, has told just-auto that he believes Britain is better off inside a reformed European Union (EU).
Swedish automotive companies need to act faster to take opportunities of business in Iran says one association with interests in both countries.
Improving Western relations with Tehran and a need to renew the country's ageing car parc present genuine automaker supplier opportunities says one Iran expert.
European Parliament officials are stressing the importance of manufacturing in the automotive sector as job creators for other industries.
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
If you drive a quadricycle like the Renault Twizy, I can only suggest: look away now.
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Mitsubishi's top-selling PHEV
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Peugeot RCZ R
- COMMENT: FKG keeps ears on the track in Gothenburg
- Tatkata airbag recall extended to 7.8m US vehicles
- JLR-Chery JV opens China factory
- Daimler restructures cooperation with Tesla
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- UK: Vauxhall goes after Ford with Corsa pricing
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report