Forecasts: Latest news and analysis articles
Just when you thought things couldn't be any worse for the auto sector in Russia, up popped the AEB recently with its latest monthly instalm...
Not too long ago, Volvo had just two plants in Sweden and one in Belgium, plus a couple of small-scale SKD operations. By 2018, the firm’s m...
Come 2018, Volvo Cars will finally have the production base that it has needed in North America for decades. The company isn't yet saying wh...
The Chinese vehicle market might not be surging but sales of crossovers and SUVs certainly are, registrations rising by 54% (YoY) in March....
Russia, Lexus' number one market in its European region, might be down, but UK sales are up strongly. On balance then, 2014 has been a good year, according to the brand's Head of Europe. Next, he promises more hybrids but no diesels. Why?
Renault-Nissan Alliance veteran Francois Bancon heads up Product Strategy for Infiniti. He is charged with overseeing a 60 percent expansion of the brand's vehicle range over the next five years.
GAZ Group's parent estimates the bottom may have been reached of plummeting passenger and light commercial vehicle sales in Russia but concedes the government will likely have to keep stepping in with incentive programmes.
Russia has posted yet more calamitous falls in new passenger car and LCV sales, with figures showing the market had its worst ever April for ten years.
Glass's says the number of nearly new cars in the UK retail market has almost doubled in the last six months, indicating manufacturers are pre-registering ever larger numbers.
Volvo Cars president and chief executive Håkan Samuelsson said his company's sales in China in 2015 would grow faster than the overall market for premium cars.
Battery powered electric vehicles have no practical future as a long range alternative to conventional cars even if technological breakthroughs allow them to be charged quickly, according to Toyota’s top fuel cell engineer.
Thanks to a plethora of new and updated models, Mazda has found itself in the extraordinary situation of having overtaken Nissan in Europe's largest national market.
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
I'm not sure if I expected icebergs floating down the river in St Petersburg in May, but what I certainly didn't bank on was a 30C wall of heat ahead of this year's International Economic Forum (SPIEF), which I'm attending for the first time this week.
- COMMENT: The diminution of Fiat
- COMMENT: BMW & Mercedes battle over self parking
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: 'Game changing' configurator
- Q&A: Volvo XC90 chief engineer Håkan Ivarsson
- RESEARCH SNAPSHOT: Review of front-end modules
- Arrested Toyota executive quits
- JUST THE FACTS: 2016 Audi A4 first look
- VW plans low cost car family
- UK auto sector delivering on growth
- Infrastructure and logistics make Brazil costly
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Magna International Inc. (MG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Global electric light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2029