Forecasts: Latest news and analysis articles
In September 2015, the industry – and VW in particular – was dealt a seismic shock when it became clear that VW had sought to cheat US emiss...
Having seen the enormous and ongoing success of the Qashqai in European markets, Renault has at last entered the segment which was more or l...
It has no rich parent; no manufacturing plant in Europe; sells no hybrids, EVs or PHEVs. Plus, a new roadster has just been added to the mod...
Low gasoline prices and a relatively strong US economy are no doubt the main drivers of a huge boost in production of Ford's F-Series pick-u...
There years ago this month Paul Philpott became the managing director of Kia Motors for the UK and Ireland. This followed a stint at Kia Motors Europe (KME) in Frankfurt and prior to that, senior roles at Ford of Britain and Toyota GB.
Russia, Lexus' number one market in its European region, might be down, but UK sales are up strongly. On balance then, 2014 has been a good year, according to the brand's Head of Europe. Next, he promises more hybrids but no diesels. Why?
Visteon's sales for the third quarter ended 30 September 2015 were up 1.9% year on year to US$808m. Pre-tax operating income was $31m compared to a previous-year loss of $11m. Net income rose to $5m from a $21m loss.
Canada's powerful automotive supplier body, APMA, is urging its government stand firm in the face of intense pressure to ink the current Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) deal, as criticism grows it forms part of President Barack Obama's wishlist of 'legacy' deals before he vacates office.
Americans flocked to dealer lots in July, snapping up more than 1.5m cars and trucks, an increase of 5.3% from July 2014, well above analyst forecasts.
Tenneco has reported second quarter net income down to US$78m compared with US$81m last year.
Russia's Association of European Businesses (AEB) says a fall of 30% in new car and LCV sales for June is "less dramatic" than previous months, but is still forecasting a year-end figure down 36% to 1.55m.
ZF TRW has unveiled its third generation video camera, the S-Cam 3, with production starting for the first time across four major global vehicle platforms.
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
I'm not sure if I expected icebergs floating down the river in St Petersburg in May, but what I certainly didn't bank on was a 30C wall of heat ahead of this year's International Economic Forum (SPIEF), which I'm attending for the first time this week.
- ANALYSIS: VW's self-defeating defeat devices
- Yes, some car companies do good things – COMMENT
- Integrated Canadian test cells impress OEMs
- Advanced tech previews from OEMs - PLDB
- Indian summer for SsangYong - ANALYSIS
- Bosch investigated for role in VW scandal
- VW Group reins in capital spending
- Canada "needs to turn automakers back" from Mexico
- Jaguar Land Rover expands engine plant capacity
- World premieres at 2015 LA auto show
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE mirrors market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle roof systems market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle electronic braking market- forecasts to 2030