Forecasts: Latest news and analysis articles
The sales target might be modest but there's no denying the ability of BMW's newest model, the Macan and Evoque-challenging X4....
The arrival of the Gran Coupé sees BMW expanding the 4 Series to three body styles. How does this new hatchback compare to the rival Audi A5...
It used to seem far fetched to suggest that more Vauxhall passenger vehicles could be sold in Britain than Fords, but it no longer does. And...
Bigger and again designed primarily for the US - California in particular - does the second generation Kia Soul work just as well in Europea...
Yoo Il Lee, a former senior executive with Hyundai Motor, came out of retirement three years ago to run SsangYong Motor, having been appointed by a bankruptcy court. The now profitable firm has ambitious plans, Glenn Brooks hears.
Soon to clock up six months as head of SEAT, Jürgen Stackmann talks brand performance, plans for China and future products with just-auto.com. Glenn Brooks reports.
Car sales across Western European rose 1.2% in August, a 12th consecutive monthly gain, with strong gains in the UK and Spain compensating for a slowdown in Germany and France, according to LMC Automotive.
Ford executive John Felice reportedly has said lower sales for the F-series truck are forecast for the rest of the year ahead of the highly-anticipated launch of the 2015 aluminum F-150.
With automakers in the US due to start announcing their August 2014 sales this week, three forecasters have predicted sales from just under to just over 1.5m units and SAAR of 16.5m to 16.6m.
AvtoVAZ says it will likely increase revenue 50% by 2017 as a raft of productivity and management improvement levels take their cumulative effect with break-even forecast this year.
Russia's Ministry of Industry and Trade confirms it is mulling reintroducing a scrappage scheme in a bid to reverse the alarming plunge in auto sales.
Russia's Association of European Businesses (AEB), says July sales of new cars and light commercial vehicles dropped 22.9%, noting the overall trend is "worrisome."
I'm not sure if I expected icebergs floating down the river in St Petersburg in May, but what I certainly didn't bank on was a 30C wall of heat ahead of this year's International Economic Forum (SPIEF), which I'm attending for the first time this week.
If you missed the 2014 outlook webinar that we did a few weeks ago, don't fret.
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Big fish eaten by bigger fish
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: More musical chairs
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes-Benz future model plans
- PARIS DEBUTS: Kia Optima diesel hybrid concept
- ZF to buy TRW after $13.5bn deal agreed
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau
- Jaguar launches India assembled XJ
- Alliance re-thinking EV battery strategy - report
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn