Forecasts: Latest news and analysis articles
Low gasoline prices and a relatively strong US economy are no doubt the main drivers of a huge boost in production of Ford's F-Series pick-u...
Underlining Honda's increasingly smart move towards investing where populations and incomes are rising in Asia, the company has just reveale...
Is it far fetched to suggest that Honda might eventually withdraw from the European market? That would be the worst possible scenario but wh...
The big news this week was that Jaguar Land Rover announced a plan to build a 300,000-unit capacity plant in Slovakia. We knew that a plant...
There years ago this month Paul Philpott became the managing director of Kia Motors for the UK and Ireland. This followed a stint at Kia Motors Europe (KME) in Frankfurt and prior to that, senior roles at Ford of Britain and Toyota GB.
Russia, Lexus' number one market in its European region, might be down, but UK sales are up strongly. On balance then, 2014 has been a good year, according to the brand's Head of Europe. Next, he promises more hybrids but no diesels. Why?
Canada's powerful automotive supplier body, APMA, is urging its government stand firm in the face of intense pressure to ink the current Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) deal, as criticism grows it forms part of President Barack Obama's wishlist of 'legacy' deals before he vacates office.
Americans flocked to dealer lots in July, snapping up more than 1.5m cars and trucks, an increase of 5.3% from July 2014, well above analyst forecasts.
Tenneco has reported second quarter net income down to US$78m compared with US$81m last year.
Russia's Association of European Businesses (AEB) says a fall of 30% in new car and LCV sales for June is "less dramatic" than previous months, but is still forecasting a year-end figure down 36% to 1.55m.
ZF TRW has unveiled its third generation video camera, the S-Cam 3, with production starting for the first time across four major global vehicle platforms.
GAZ Group's parent estimates the bottom may have been reached of plummeting passenger and light commercial vehicle sales in Russia but concedes the government will likely have to keep stepping in with incentive programmes.
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
I'm not sure if I expected icebergs floating down the river in St Petersburg in May, but what I certainly didn't bank on was a 30C wall of heat ahead of this year's International Economic Forum (SPIEF), which I'm attending for the first time this week.
- COMMENT: Tesla Model X - the elephant in the room
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Volkswagen, diesel, recalls
- ANALYSIS: What does TPP mean for autos?
- Q&A: Magna’s CTO on the autonomous car
- Europe diesel forecasts revised down
- Aston Martin mulls new factory location
- JLR confirms Brazil plant will assemble Evoque
- Prosecutors u-turn on Winterkorn probe
- Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport to debut at LA show
- Magna does deal to acquire Stadco
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle electric motors market- forecasts to 2030