Forecasts: Latest news and analysis articles
Not too long ago, Volvo had just two plants in Sweden and one in Belgium, plus a couple of small-scale SKD operations. By 2018, the firm’s m...
Come 2018, Volvo Cars will finally have the production base that it has needed in North America for decades. The company isn't yet saying wh...
The Chinese vehicle market might not be surging but sales of crossovers and SUVs certainly are, registrations rising by 54% (YoY) in March....
Certain new and accelerating trends are revealed for the European passenger car market in the latest figures issued by ACEA....
Russia, Lexus' number one market in its European region, might be down, but UK sales are up strongly. On balance then, 2014 has been a good year, according to the brand's Head of Europe. Next, he promises more hybrids but no diesels. Why?
Renault-Nissan Alliance veteran Francois Bancon heads up Product Strategy for Infiniti. He is charged with overseeing a 60 percent expansion of the brand's vehicle range over the next five years.
Russia has posted yet more calamitous falls in new passenger car and LCV sales, with figures showing the market had its worst ever April for ten years.
Glass's says the number of nearly new cars in the UK retail market has almost doubled in the last six months, indicating manufacturers are pre-registering ever larger numbers.
Volvo Cars president and chief executive Håkan Samuelsson said his company's sales in China in 2015 would grow faster than the overall market for premium cars.
Battery powered electric vehicles have no practical future as a long range alternative to conventional cars even if technological breakthroughs allow them to be charged quickly, according to Toyota’s top fuel cell engineer.
Thanks to a plethora of new and updated models, Mazda has found itself in the extraordinary situation of having overtaken Nissan in Europe's largest national market.
A leading Russian economist says sanctions imposed by the European Union and the US prevent companies borrowing on international markets.
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
I'm not sure if I expected icebergs floating down the river in St Petersburg in May, but what I certainly didn't bank on was a 30C wall of heat ahead of this year's International Economic Forum (SPIEF), which I'm attending for the first time this week.
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- COMMENT: Why the VW Touareg Hybrid had to die
- ANALYSIS: Autonomous cars and interior design
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- Jaguar's XE spearheads new industrial strategy
- UK car market has topped out - Vauxhall chief
- Bosch transport strategy: "Goes beyond the Hood"
- Frankfurt IAA world debuts list updated
- Marchionne merger overtures to GM's Barra rebuffed
- Volvo China plant starts US exports
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Heavy Duty Trucks Market in Europe 2015-2019
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029