Forecasts: Latest news and analysis articles
The sales target might be modest but there's no denying the ability of BMW's newest model, the Macan and Evoque-challenging X4....
The arrival of the Gran Coupé sees BMW expanding the 4 Series to three body styles. How does this new hatchback compare to the rival Audi A5...
It used to seem far fetched to suggest that more Vauxhall passenger vehicles could be sold in Britain than Fords, but it no longer does. And...
Bigger and again designed primarily for the US - California in particular - does the second generation Kia Soul work just as well in Europea...
Yoo Il Lee, a former senior executive with Hyundai Motor, came out of retirement three years ago to run SsangYong Motor, having been appointed by a bankruptcy court. The now profitable firm has ambitious plans, Glenn Brooks hears.
Soon to clock up six months as head of SEAT, Jürgen Stackmann talks brand performance, plans for China and future products with just-auto.com. Glenn Brooks reports.
Russia's Association of European Businesses (AEB), says July sales of new cars and light commercial vehicles dropped 22.9%, noting the overall trend is "worrisome."
Turmoil currently engulfing relations between Russia and the West is starting to feed through to domestic consumer confidence with some forecasts estimating the market could plummet by as much as 30% this year.
Evonik has reported second quarter net income down 28% to EUR139m (US$186m) compared with EUR193m in the same period last year.
For 2014, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) expects to record growth of 6-7%.
IKCO says its vehicle production rose by almost 180% between 21 March and 21 June 2014, the first quarter of the Iranian calendar year.
Sales of passenger cars and light commercial vehicles in Turkey fell 24.85% year on year to 286,861.
I'm not sure if I expected icebergs floating down the river in St Petersburg in May, but what I certainly didn't bank on was a 30C wall of heat ahead of this year's International Economic Forum (SPIEF), which I'm attending for the first time this week.
If you missed the 2014 outlook webinar that we did a few weeks ago, don't fret.
- COMMENT: What is normal in Russian maelstrom?
- Regulatory concerns grow in China
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: SEAT Alhambra 2.0 TDI
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The August harvest...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Volvo XC70
- Mercedes 'guilty' of China parts price fixing
- Ford recalls 160,000 cars to fix wiring problem
- ZF's TRW plans hit a Bosch hitch - report
- Serious concern on Russia auto sanction rumours
- Volvo Cars hails new engineering architecture
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Motor Vehicle Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Brazilian automobile industry - Right strategy for tough times