Forecasts: Latest news and analysis articles
Mitsubishi Motors UK's MD is making a bold claim for a brand which retailed 2,700 passenger vehicles in Q1: he wants to sell 3,000-10,000 un...
As Jaguar ramps up F-TYPE production and marketing activity surrounding the car and the additional coupe body style, can it avoid the fate t...
Well, it's been a very short working week - just two days in fact - but the new year has already given us auto industry talking points. As e...
It has been another busy year for us on just-auto. We have covered the global automotive industry news, brought you interviews with key peop...
Yoo Il Lee, a former senior executive with Hyundai Motor, came out of retirement three years ago to run SsangYong Motor, having been appointed by a bankruptcy court. The now profitable firm has ambitious plans, Glenn Brooks hears.
Soon to clock up six months as head of SEAT, Jürgen Stackmann talks brand performance, plans for China and future products with just-auto.com. Glenn Brooks reports.
Car sales in India are likely to rise marginally this fiscal year after two straight years of decline, boosted by quicker economic expansion and tax cuts under a new government, a news report said.
Lotus is eyeing global annual sales of 1,200 units for its new model, the Exige S Roadster, with COO Aslam Farikullah describing Japan and Europe as important markets, the Bernama news agency reported.
Maruti Suzuki is set to regain its 50% market share in India at the end of the 2013/14 financial year, its best performance for more than four years.
Volkswagen Group Russia estimates the domestic market could reach 3.1m units by 2018, but is urging a reduction of red tape in the country.
Geely-owned Volvo Car’s plan is working, said president and chief executive officer Håkan Samuelsson, as he reported net profit for 2013 climbed to US$301.9m, up from US$66m a year ago.
New vehicle retail sales in the US in March are showing signs of improvement, following slower-than-expected sales in the first two months of 2014, according to a monthly sales forecast developed jointly by JD Power and LMC Automotive.
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- PRODUCT EYE: Audi RS Q3
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- Q&A with Tenneco: Energy recovery technologies
- PSA issues new business plan
- The bubble car is back, fit for the 21st century
- NYIAS DEBUTS: next Mazda MX-5 Miata preview
- BEIJING DEBUTS: Volvo S60L PPHEV concept
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global light vehicle materials market 2008 to 2028