Financial: Latest news and analysis articles
After reaching agreement to purchase TRW, 2015 is shaping up to be the most momentous year in ZF's long history. Colin Whitbread considers t...
The news this week was a mixed bag with some positives and negatives....
An accelerating model momentum that includes product renewal and proliferation of the portfolio into an increasing number of new sub-segment...
The VW Group that operates eight passenger car brands, three truck brands and one motorcycle brand, reported solid 2Q14 results. Sabine Blüm...
European Automotive Supplier body, CLEPA, continues to power its members' interests in Brussels as well as act as the Continent's arm in negotiations with its Japanese equivalent in JAPIA and American counterparts, OESA. Simon Warburton talked to CLEPA CEO, Jean-Marc Gales at last week's Paris motor show.
Newly-appointed managing director of Scandinavian supplier body, FKG, Fredrik Sidahl, was 25 years with Volvo before working for Saab. In the first of two interviews, he talked to Simon Warburton in his Gothenburg office about the collapse of the iconic Swedish brand and gave some frank views on the government's attempts to save it.
General Motors reportedly has been hit with its biggest lawsuit so far over serial recalls, brought on behalf of drivers of 27m vehicles wanting over US$10bn in compensation for fallen car prices.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV (FCA) has confirmed the merger of Fiat SpA with and into FCA (formerly Fiat Investments NV) became effective on 12 October.
Fiat has said the merger with US unit Chrysler will take effect on 12 October after all conditions were met.
Unionised Hyundai Motor workers in South Korea have agreed to end strikes that may have cost the company over KRW900bn (US$847m) in lost output after they accepted the carmaker’s proposal to increase pay.
General Motors has developed a new strategic plan intended to help it achieve 9% to 10% margins on an EBIT-adjusted basis by early next decade.
Magna International has announced that one of its subsidiaries has signed an agreement to acquire the Techform Group of Companies, an automotive supplier of hinges, door locking rods and other closure products.
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
With the Fiat-Chrysler merger now appearing to be on the final straight, this Non Sequitur cartoon about post-merger scenarios gave me a coffee break giggle.
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (1)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Bentley Continental GT V8 S
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (2)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris, the US, Sweden...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Ford Mondeo redesigned for 2015
- JLR looks to increase home supply content
- Japan's carmakers bring home foreign-made models
- Toyota recalls 1.75m for brake and fuel checks
- Chery JLR to begin production of Evoque in China
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Supercapacitor / Ultracapacitor Interviews, Strategies, Road Map 2014-2025
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029