Financial: Latest news and analysis articles
'Twas not a good week to be the owner of a shiny new Porsche GT3....
Ford went to a lot of trouble to prove the wisdom of Rule 1 and only when the Ford dynasty and every one of the Henrys were chased out of th...
After months of shadow boxing, PSA Peugeot-Citroen finally confirmed today (19 February) what the market had widely anticipated, namely a ma...
So they've all broken ranks now. Holden, Ford and now Toyota, have all announced they intend to quit manufacturing in Australia, with the Ja...
European Automotive Supplier body, CLEPA, continues to power its members' interests in Brussels as well as act as the Continent's arm in negotiations with its Japanese equivalent in JAPIA and American counterparts, OESA. Simon Warburton talked to CLEPA CEO, Jean-Marc Gales at last week's Paris motor show.
Newly-appointed managing director of Scandinavian supplier body, FKG, Fredrik Sidahl, was 25 years with Volvo before working for Saab. In the first of two interviews, he talked to Simon Warburton in his Gothenburg office about the collapse of the iconic Swedish brand and gave some frank views on the government's attempts to save it.
SKF reported an increase of 10.4% in net sales to SEK16,734m (US$2,546m) in the first quarter 2014 as compared to SEK15,152m in the previous year.
General Motors' European unit, Opel, may break even before its 2016 deadline, media reports on Monday said.
The majority shareholder in Russian car maker - and Ford partner - Sollers reportedly has moved his holding back to Russia, becoming the first major businessman to respond to an asset repatriation drive launched by the Kremlin against a backdrop of western sanctions.
Daimler has posted record annual results for 2013 with sales, revenues and net profit all reaching new highs.
Ferrari has announced that its production bonus for employees for 2013 will be EUR4,096, the highest ever awarded in the company’s history.
Hindustan Motors has sold its Chennai factory to its subsidiary, Hindustan Motors Finance Corporation, the company said.
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- PRODUCT EYE: Audi RS Q3
- 2014 NYIAS: List of world premieres
- 2014 BEIJING SHOW: World premieres
- Discovery Sport to replace Land Rover's Freelander
- GM CEO recall comments draw senator's retort
- Magna announces Nissan liftgate first
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global light vehicle materials market 2008 to 2028