Environment: Latest news and analysis articles
Updated for 2015, the latest Euro 6-compliant Mazda6 has also had a mid-life facelift. A policy of short life cycles for major models is one...
Sales of the Jaguar XJ might be stuck at saddening levels, but another 'old' brand is having much success with its own full sized luxury sal...
For all the chatter surrounding the brave new world of autonomous driving, there is one supplier at least which is broadening the debate bey...
The need for Euro 6 compliancy has seen Volkswagen fitting the facelifted Touareg with a new 3.0-litre V6 diesel. There are also interesting...
Carl Bayliss recently returned to his homeland after a decade in Hong Kong. He is the new country manager for Infiniti UK, responsible for all business activities including Sales, Marketing and Network Development.
Russia, Lexus' number one market in its European region, might be down, but UK sales are up strongly. On balance then, 2014 has been a good year, according to the brand's Head of Europe. Next, he promises more hybrids but no diesels. Why?
What is said to be the world's first pure electric double decker bus is to be tested in London as mayor Boris Johnson steps up his battle against the capital’s air pollution.
The 2015 Goodwood Festival of Speed takes place in south east England between 25 and 28 June.
Central government and local authorities in the UK should think hard and look at the facts before making major policy changes in the name of in the name of achieving 'green' environmental improvements, says used vehicle valuation specialist Glass's.
Fisker is ramping up its re-entry into the luxury automotive market by opening its first US manufacturing facility in Moreno Valley, a short distance from its headquarters in Costa Mesa.
As an environmentally conscious corporate citizen, General Motors India celebrated World Environment Day on 5 June by organising free Pollution Check-Up Camps across its dealerships and facilities including the Talegaon and Halol manufacturing facilities and General Motors Technical Centre India (GMTC-I).
Bosch UK estimates some 15% of new vehicles will feature electric powertrains in the next ten years.
Here's a chance to see details of Toyota's Mirai fuel cell car being manufactured at its Motomachi plant in Japan.
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
- COMMENT: The diminution of Fiat
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: 'Game changing' configurator
- COMMENT: BMW & Mercedes battle over self parking
- Briefing: Active safety systems
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2015 Mazda CX-5 & future CUVs
- JUST THE FACTS: 2016 Audi A4 first look
- VW plans low cost car family
- UK auto sector delivering on growth
- McLaren Automotive posts second year of profit
- Audi is first customer for new car configurator
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Magna International Inc. (MG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Global electric light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- Global light vehicle OE mirrors market- forecasts to 2029