Environment: Latest news and analysis articles
It’s 120kg heavier than its equivalent SDV6 variants, yet averages 30+mpg in the real world with 26% fewer emissions of CO2. It will glide i...
Four years ago a clearly frustrated Renault spokesman exclaimed: "Point final, point final" or 'end of story' to me down the line from Paris...
This month marks nine years since the second generation S80 entered production, and by February 2016, its S90 successor will likely have app...
The facelifted A6 range is now on sale in Britain. As well as the styling changes, emissions are claimed to be up to 22% lower, Matrix headl...
Carl Bayliss recently returned to his homeland after a decade in Hong Kong. He is the new country manager for Infiniti UK, responsible for all business activities including Sales, Marketing and Network Development.
Russia, Lexus' number one market in its European region, might be down, but UK sales are up strongly. On balance then, 2014 has been a good year, according to the brand's Head of Europe. Next, he promises more hybrids but no diesels. Why?
Manufacturers continue to announce world premieres at Auto Shanghai 2015.
Toyota plans to launch two hybrid cars in China this year as part of efforts to launch vehicles that will help to reduce pollution in the country.
General Motors has announced a revised Cadillac ELR. The 2016 model year edition of this slow-selling plug-in series hybrid is now US$9,000 cheaper than it was at launch.
Seoul alternates in odd numbered years with Busan as South Korea's national motor show. Here follows a list of vehicle and concept world premieres from the 2015 event.
Various world premieres were announced at the 2015 New York International Auto Show.
Work has started in the European Commission (EC) to mull even stricter environmental goals as the relentless drive to cut CO2 emissions continues.
Here's a chance to see details of Toyota's Mirai fuel cell car being manufactured at its Motomachi plant in Japan.
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- ANALYSIS: MG on the road to nowhere
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The year is flying by...
- A LOOK AROUND: Honda Swindon plant for Civic duty
- Briefing: GM's OnStar system planned for Europe
- No future for long range EVs - Toyota engineer
- Shanghai show debuts list updated
- Renault demands French state revert to 15% share
- Ford confirms $2.5bn Mexican factory spend
- Magna sells most of interior business to Antolin
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2029