Environment: Latest news and analysis articles
Just as in Europe, India or the USA, looking at China as one market doesn't give you the full picture. Differences across geographical areas...
It will soon be 60 years since the Citroën DS was revealed to dropped jaws at the 1955 Paris motor show. Now, PSA has a more subtle desire t...
As noted recently on just-auto, Mazda is on a roll in its home market but it’s also doing very well in North America, China, Australia and a...
As recent registrations data from Germany reveal, BMW's decision to spread engineering resources into additional models has brought good and...
There years ago this month Paul Philpott became the managing director of Kia Motors for the UK and Ireland. This followed a stint at Kia Motors Europe (KME) in Frankfurt and prior to that, senior roles at Ford of Britain and Toyota GB.
Volvo Cars' technical director for the 90 Cluster models opens up about the development of the XC90. Plus, what's coming for two VCC architectures: SPA for medium and large vehicles, and the smaller Geely-Volvo CMA.
Ricardo has opened a new "Vehicle Emissions Research Centre" (VERC) which it says will enable the development of next-generation of clean, low carbon vehicles.
ZF TRW says it remains convinced CO2 emissions reduction is on an irreversible downward path as regulators flex ever stronger muscles when it comes to pollution.
Europe' s most powerful automotive bodies have written an open letter to Brussels policymakers highlighting what they believe to be political measures aimed at restricting the roll-out of new generation diesel technologies.
What is said to be the world's first pure electric double decker bus is to be tested in London as mayor Boris Johnson steps up his battle against the capital’s air pollution.
The 2015 Goodwood Festival of Speed takes place in south east England between 25 and 28 June.
Central government and local authorities in the UK should think hard and look at the facts before making major policy changes in the name of in the name of achieving 'green' environmental improvements, says used vehicle valuation specialist Glass's.
If these images turn out to be the real deal, then Toyota's design department is getting even braver than usual. Taiwan-based Autonet has just published what appear to be shots of the next Prius and Prius PHEV.
Here's a chance to see details of Toyota's Mirai fuel cell car being manufactured at its Motomachi plant in Japan.
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Land Rover Discovery Sport
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Mitsubishi throws in US towel
- Q&A with Ricardo on future powertrain technology
- COMMENT: McLaren comes of age
- Lear and Dräxlmaier on auto wiring harness trends
- JLR clarifies ASEAN expansion goals
- China market slowdown fears mount
- Audi to debut OLED lighting at IAA
- Chery spearheads China’s auto export drive
- Audi, BMW, Daimler buying Nokia's Here maps
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE tyres market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle roof systems market- forecasts to 2030