Environment: Latest news and analysis articles
Michelin's quite fond of using the phrase "track to street" - it's a nifty way to neatly encapsulate what the tyre manufacturer is trying to...
With sales up 36% in *April, and 35% for the year to date, Lexus is surging up the sales charts in Britain, and has even overtaken Mitsubish...
Here's something for all of us to think about. How will driverless vehicles emerge and what will it mean for car companies?...
The 'Rex' motorbike engine sounds anything but BMW-like at idle, and parts of the interior are similarly non-premium, yet none of that matte...
Qualcomm is a specialist in 3G, 4G and next generation wireless technologies. The company has developed a pair of wireless charging solutions - one for portable electronics and another for electric vehicles. Ian Adcock heard more from Qualcomm's VP Business Development & Marketing, Dr Anthony Thomson.
Mats Fägerhag, the former head of R&D for Saab, is now the CEO of China Euro Vehicle Technology AB (CEVT). This small firm's engineers are quietly creating the new CMA scalable architecture for C and B segment Geely and Volvo models.
Electric vehicle marketers are facing a new challenge now that the UK government's Office of Low Emission Vehicles is reducing - from 1 September - home recharge point subsidies of 75% of the cost to a maximum of GBP900 from GBP1,000.
Jaguar Land Rover has revealed further details of the Ingenium four-cylinder engines which it will begin manufacturing in early 2015.
Formula E chiefs are convinced the forthcoming launch of the electric car racing championship will have a "huge impact" on the acceleration of EV development.
Volkswagen is declining to put a date on when its r744 refrigerant will be in mass production for its vehicles, but is highlighting what it claims are the non-flammable properties of the air conditioning solution.
Nissan Motor said it reduced CO2 emissions "from global corporate activities" in fiscal year 2013 while increasing vehicle production by 5.1%.
Maruti Suzuki India has commissioned a 1MW mono-crystalline photovoltaic solar power plant at its Manesar factory.
TMC continues to promote Japan's Ha-Mo car sharing scheme via its own i-Road commuter model. The latest promotional video is worth a look.
As the population of the world decamps from the countryside to work in factories in emerging 'megacities', how the evolving city functions and how goods and people move around sustainably (and without gridlock) are sure to be constant accompanying themes.
- Swallowing Fiat-Chrysler 'would be bad for VW'
- Audi TDI tech is 25 years of age
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Driving the Swedish nanny state
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Roasting in Kia's Mojave oven
- COMMENT: Has ZF fired M&A starting gun with TRW?
- Sir Nick Scheele dies
- Volvo claims two safety firsts for XC90
- Nissan learns from India mistakes
- Fiat denies merger talks with VW
- Rule change hits 'free charger' offers for EVs
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- New Cars: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018