Environment: Latest news and analysis articles
Will the new plug-in Golf fry the Focus Electric and mulch the Leaf? It’s certainly good enough to become the sales leader in its class....
July has been a busy month for news updates on many future EV, hybrid, PHEV and fuel cell vehicle programmes, with some especially interesti...
Michelin's quite fond of using the phrase "track to street" - it's a nifty way to neatly encapsulate what the tyre manufacturer is trying to...
With sales up 36% in *April, and 35% for the year to date, Lexus is surging up the sales charts in Britain, and has even overtaken Mitsubish...
Qualcomm is a specialist in 3G, 4G and next generation wireless technologies. The company has developed a pair of wireless charging solutions - one for portable electronics and another for electric vehicles. Ian Adcock heard more from Qualcomm's VP Business Development & Marketing, Dr Anthony Thomson.
Mats Fägerhag, the former head of R&D for Saab, is now the CEO of China Euro Vehicle Technology AB (CEVT). This small firm's engineers are quietly creating the new CMA scalable architecture for C and B segment Geely and Volvo models.
The media preview days of the 2014 Paris Mondial de l'Automobile will be 2 & 3 October. The following list continues to be updated as manufacturers announce world premieres.
Ford is teaming up with DTE Energy to build Michigan's largest solar array at Ford World Headquarters.
Olof Persson, President and CEO of the Volvo Group, will take up the position as co-chairman when United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon assembles a high-level advisory group on sustainable transport.
Electric vehicle marketers are facing a new challenge now that the UK government's Office of Low Emission Vehicles is reducing - from 1 September - home recharge point subsidies of 75% of the cost to a maximum of GBP900 from GBP1,000.
Jaguar Land Rover has revealed further details of the Ingenium four-cylinder engines which it will begin manufacturing in early 2015.
Formula E chiefs are convinced the forthcoming launch of the electric car racing championship will have a "huge impact" on the acceleration of EV development.
TMC continues to promote Japan's Ha-Mo car sharing scheme via its own i-Road commuter model. The latest promotional video is worth a look.
As the population of the world decamps from the countryside to work in factories in emerging 'megacities', how the evolving city functions and how goods and people move around sustainably (and without gridlock) are sure to be constant accompanying themes.
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Big fish eaten by bigger fish
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: More musical chairs
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes-Benz future model plans
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- PARIS DEBUTS: Kia Optima diesel hybrid concept
- ZF to buy TRW after $13.5bn deal agreed
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau
- Jaguar launches India assembled XJ
- Alliance re-thinking EV battery strategy - report
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn