Environment: Latest news and analysis articles
Part one of this two-part series concerned the major models the Detroit Three vehicle makers have up their sleeves for 2015. Now we take a l...
The NAIAS in mid-January will mark the official start to the next wave of vehicle launches in the US. So what are the major OEMs readying fo...
After years in the European wilderness, Lexus now seems set on a steady path of sales expansion. The new NX, a RAV4-sized crossover, is the...
The current low pump price of gasoline in the US might have claimed its first victim: the Murano Hybrid. Nissan North America, having former...
Russia, Lexus' number one market in its European region, might be down, but UK sales are up strongly. On balance then, 2014 has been a good year, according to the brand's Head of Europe. Next, he promises more hybrids but no diesels. Why?
China's astonishing growth rates of recent years is starting to ebb, but still represents a powerful performance that is the envy of most of the developed world. Simon Warburton talked to global component producer, Faurecia deputy general manager China Division, Jingcheng Li, about opportunities which challenges such as emissions control and lightweighting, present.
A Hyundai ix35 Fuel Cell vehicle (FCEV) built in Ulsan, South Korea, has arrived in Australia. It is the first hydrogen-powered car to be permanently imported into the country.
A wind turbine has been installed at Ford’s Bridgend engine plant in Wales, supplying energy directly to the factory.
France could start to phase out diesel-engined passenger cars as it rolls out a programme to identify the most polluting vehicles on its roads.
Delphi says the twin poles of Free Trade Agreements and sustainable mobility will be essential components for industry to tackle rising global vehicle volumes and infrastructure challenges.
High-ranking European Commission (EC) officials insist simply throwing more and more legislation onto current transport systems will alienate countries even further rom Brussels.
The share price of Alcoa Inc has risen by 2% in New York after a report that Toyota is planning aluminium body panels for a new generation of Lexus models.
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
TMC continues to promote Japan's Ha-Mo car sharing scheme via its own i-Road commuter model. The latest promotional video is worth a look.
- Review of 2014 (1)
- ANALYSIS: Hyundai axes Veloster, goes after Toyota
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Bleak Christmas ahead for some
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 1
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 2
- Ford union to block "even a screwdriver" at Genk
- JLR research removes blind spots
- NHTSA lists Ford, Jaguar and Porsche recalls
- Bye, Chrysler, hello FCA US
- Volvo rethinks its way to market
- Global light diesel vehicles market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029