Emerging markets: Latest news and analysis articles
One of the aspects that genuinely surprised me about the recent visit to Russia organised by Renault and AvtoVAZ was the almost complete abs...
Last week Simon Warburton visited the Moscow Motor Show with Renault Russia and had the opportunity to talk with senior executives, as well...
Eating a stone's throw from Moscow's notorious Lubyanka was an unusual experience last week, but then as so much of Russia is unexpected, it...
I submit, yeronner, brain fade, the leap straight from summer holiday to Swedish presser and an exceptionally busy week for the delay in thi...
Can Peugeot become a near-premium brand, in time? CEO Maxim Picat believes it can. Here, he discusses progress on future vehicles and powertrains, and challenges the suggestion that rivals for Dacia and Renault's Logan and Sandero are needed.
SAIC Motor technical Centre UK SMTC UK works on designing, developing and engineering advanced new vehicle and powertrain products for SAIC, one of the world's largest automotive manufacturers and owner of the MG brand. Dave Leggett interviewed SMTC UK's managing director David Lindley.
Tata Motors luxury vehicle unit Jaguar Land Rover has opened its first full manufcaturing facility outside the UK, in China.
Hyundai plans to make India its export base for emerging markets in south east Asia, Latin America and Africa.
Volkswagen Group Malaysia plans to start exporting vehicles it produces from completely knocked down (CKD) kits to neighbouring countries, Bernama.com.my reported.
China's car market will be heading towards 30m units by 2020 according to forecasts produced by IHS Automotive.
Dongfeng Nissan’s Dalian plant, which will become the hub for the company’s SUV production in China, has started production bringing the joint venture's number of assembly operations in the country to four.
Volvo plans to launch a special long wheelbase, petrol S60L plug-in hybrid model in China in mid-2015, a local media report said.
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
Ah, the old chestnut of the promise of the automotive brand, the core brand values and what the brand says about the driver.
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris, the US, Sweden...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Kia Sportage
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (2)
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (1)
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- JLR looks to increase home supply content
- Ford announces new engine investment for Dagenham
- JLR starts Discovery Sport production
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)