Emerging markets: Latest news and analysis articles
Memo to self - be a little less facetious. Put 'off on a desert safari' in my Skype status to explain my absence and was greeted on return w...
Malaysia’s first national car company, Proton - now in the custody of local privately-owned DRB-Hicom - continues to struggle to find its pl...
Only a few years ago, the vast, sprawling factory that is home to AvtoVAZ in Togliatti, apparently accounted for a staggering one in seven o...
It looks like the final Hundustan Ambassador - Amby to the locals - has rolled off the line in a plant that looks about as jurassic as the c...
SAIC Motor technical Centre UK SMTC UK works on designing, developing and engineering advanced new vehicle and powertrain products for SAIC, one of the world's largest automotive manufacturers and owner of the MG brand. Dave Leggett interviewed SMTC UK's managing director David Lindley.
Marcus Osegowitsch is general director, Volkswagen Group Rus and Simon Warburton caught up with him on the sidelines of this year's Russian Automotive Forum organised by Adam Smith Conferences in Moscow.
Reuters reports that Kia is in talks to open a new vehicle manufacturing plant in Monterrey, Mexico.
Honda's Indian unit will account for 25% of Honda's Asia-Pacific (APAC) sales volume by March 2017, according to the company's Managing Officer Yoshiyuki Matsumoto.
Johnson Controls has signed an agreement with Shanghai Yanfeng Industry and Commerce and Anhui Yansheng Automotive Trim to form a new fabrics joint venture in Huainan City, Anhui Province, China.
No more Suzuki-built Nissan Pixos.
Volkswagen has built 400,000 cars at its Pune plant just five years after becoming operational.
JAC says it has launched the newest generation pure-electric vehicle iEV4 officially in China on 4 July.
It's perhaps no huge surprise security is taken so seriously at this year's Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum, but the sheer scale of the precautions is overwhelming.
I'm not sure if I expected icebergs floating down the river in St Petersburg in May, but what I certainly didn't bank on was a 30C wall of heat ahead of this year's International Economic Forum (SPIEF), which I'm attending for the first time this week.
- Audi TDI tech is 25 years of age
- Swallowing Fiat-Chrysler 'would be bad for VW'
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW X4
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Driving the Swedish nanny state
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Roasting in Kia's Mojave oven
- Sir Nick Scheele dies
- Volvo claims two safety firsts for XC90
- Rule change hits 'free charger' offers for EVs
- Nissan learns from India mistakes
- Ford changes R&D chief
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- New Cars: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018