Emerging markets: Latest news and analysis articles
China's Shanghai GM Wuling, and BYD, have caused a surprise with world premieres at Algeria's national motor show. Renault and PSA should be...
The 35th Bangkok International Motor Show got underway this week in a much more somber mood than last year. just-auto's ASEAN markets specia...
If there was only one word being shouted from the rooftops in Moscow last week at the Russian Automotive Forum (RAF), it was simply, localis...
There was a certain frisson to this year's Russian Automotive Forum (RAF) organised by Adam Smith Conferences in Moscow for the most obvious...
Marcus Osegowitsch is general director, Volkswagen Group Rus and Simon Warburton caught up with him on the sidelines of this year's Russian Automotive Forum organised by Adam Smith Conferences in Moscow.
On the eve of the Delhi Auto Expo at the beginning of this month, Sumit Sawhney took over as president and CEO of Renault's operations in India, becoming the first local to head the company in his home country. just-auto caught up with him.
Brazil’s current weak auto sales, likely to spill over from 2014 into 2015, seems to be far from the best background for the huge investment just made by Nissan in Resende, 100 miles northwest of Rio de Janeiro City.
The media preview day for AutoChina 2014 is Sunday 20 April. Each time a vehicle or concept world premiere is confirmed for this event, our preview list is updated.
One of India's major organised labour groupings is hailing recent union elections for Maruti-Suzuki workers as a "huge step forward" following significant industrial unrest at the Manesar plant near Delhi.
Maruti-Suzuki is declining to comment on union claims the labour body has won 11 out of 12 seats against what it refers to as a "management installed puppet panel" at the automaker's Manesar plant.
Renewed talks between Toyota Kirloskar Motor management and its employees union to end the deadlock over labour issues at two plants near Bangalore have failed.
Volkswagen Group sales were up 5.8% at 2.4m units in the first quarter of this year compared to the same period last year. Growth in March was 7.6% year-on-year at 929,500 units.
We're having more conversations with industry folk who are wondering where the Ukraine's crisis could lead.
Jim O'Neill, the guy at Goldman Sachs who coined the term BRIC, has been at it again. He's coined a new acronym for a group of four countries that he sees as being in the next emergent wave of global economic giants.
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- PRODUCT EYE: Audi RS Q3
- PSA issues new business plan
- BEIJING DEBUTS: New Cruze, but old model to remain
- NYIAS DEBUTS: Multiple updates after 1st Media Day
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- GM HR and comms chiefs quit
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global electrified light vehicles market 2007 to 2018