Emerging markets: Latest news and analysis articles
It's as if the Cold War never went away....
One of the aspects that genuinely surprised me about the recent visit to Russia organised by Renault and AvtoVAZ was the almost complete abs...
Last week Simon Warburton visited the Moscow Motor Show with Renault Russia and had the opportunity to talk with senior executives, as well...
Eating a stone's throw from Moscow's notorious Lubyanka was an unusual experience last week, but then as so much of Russia is unexpected, it...
Can Peugeot become a near-premium brand, in time? CEO Maxim Picat believes it can. Here, he discusses progress on future vehicles and powertrains, and challenges the suggestion that rivals for Dacia and Renault's Logan and Sandero are needed.
SAIC Motor technical Centre UK SMTC UK works on designing, developing and engineering advanced new vehicle and powertrain products for SAIC, one of the world's largest automotive manufacturers and owner of the MG brand. Dave Leggett interviewed SMTC UK's managing director David Lindley.
Making use of its new 9,600 units a year quota limit for additional IPI excise tax exemption, Honda is, for the first time, importing the Civic Si 2-door coupe version - from Canada.
US aluminium company Novelis is ramping up production at its new automotive aluminium sheet plant in Changzhou, in China’s Jiangsu province, to meet growing demand from the country’s automakers.
Volvo says it is looking to double its market share to 2% in order to offer an alternative to German brands.
The press preview day of the 2014 São Paulo Motor Show is 28 October. Nissan and VW are the first manufacturers to have announced world premieres.
Tata Motors luxury vehicle unit Jaguar Land Rover has opened its first full manufcaturing facility outside the UK, in China.
Hyundai plans to make India its export base for emerging markets in south east Asia, Latin America and Africa.
Sometimes the answer to "Why?" can be answered "Just because..." As in this video made by Lexus Poland as part of its launch of the NX mid-size SUV line.
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Mitsubishi's top-selling PHEV
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Peugeot RCZ R
- COMMENT: FKG keeps ears on the track in Gothenburg
- Tatkata airbag recall extended to 7.8m US vehicles
- JLR-Chery JV opens China factory
- Daimler restructures cooperation with Tesla
- UK: Vauxhall goes after Ford with Corsa pricing
- Britain better off inside a reformed EU - UK PM
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report