Components: Latest news and analysis articles
No sooner did the final bars of the score to this year's triumphant Winter Olympics in the Russian city of Sochi fade into memory - accompan...
So they've all broken ranks now. Holden, Ford and now Toyota, have all announced they intend to quit manufacturing in Australia, with the Ja...
France's association of businesses (MEDEF) appears to have stirred up one huge hornet's nest this week with its visit to Iran that included...
This year marks a step change in the F1 regulations. A raft of aero and powertrain rules are set to create a more efficient race car with mo...
America's Steel Market Development Institute (SMDI) is a business unit of the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI). Founded in August 2008, the SMDI was previously known as AISI's Market Development programme.
Jake Hirsch has worked in the automotive supply industry for 30 years, including as president and CEO of Teksid Aluminium, CEO of Textron Fastening Systems; managing director of TRW Occupant Restraints and COO at Magna Europe where he was also a member of the Board of Directors. He talked to Simon Warburton in Detroit about some of the challenges and opportunities in the business.
Political turmoil engulfing Russia and the Ukraine could trigger advanced automotive sales as consumers rush to put finance into hard goods rather than see it devalued by rouble pressure says a Moscow-based analyst.
TI Automotive, the global supplier of automotive fluid systems, has officially opened its newest fuel tank systems factory in Guangzhou, China.
Thai auto parts manufacturer PCS Machine Group Holding is forging ahead with its plans for an initial public offering (IPO) to raise funds for expansion and to reduce debt.
Continental has announced 2013 profits up 0.9% to more than EUR1.9bn (US$2.6bn), with sales rising to EUR33.3bn, despite negative exchange rate effects of more than EUR800m.
Apple launched the CarPlay in-car application for its iPhone operating system at Geneva in Volvo, Ferrari and Mercedes models.
Stadco says there is further opportunity to grow its business in the UK as the British automotive sector continues to thrive and recover from the downturn of a few years ago.
Panasonic is one of the companies looking at partnering with Tesla on its plans for a big new facility dedicated to lithium ion battery production.
Huge sheets of ice are progressing in a stately manner down the Detroit River outside the Cobo and with forecast of snow this afternoon, it will feel more like Michigan in January than yesterday's almost balmy temperatures.
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- Jaguar Land Rover's lightweight future
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- COMMENT: Russian auto jitters in Crimea poker
- 'One Ford' has kept us alive in Europe
- EXCLUSIVE: Renault axes another EV
- GENEVA: Jaguar names 'small' saloon XE
- Ukraine crisis sparks Russia 'downward pressures'
- Jaguar recruits Beckham as China brand ambassador
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle HVAC market 2008 to 2028