It's only natural to want to leave something behind, something tangible which indicates you've made a difference and which will endure for d...
The main forces driving automotive emission technology are, of course, the ever increasing stringent emissions regulations worldwide. These...
Electric powertrain technology comes with a number of drawbacks - mainly surrounding battery performance issues - but it is interesting to s...
The big news this week was that Jaguar Land Rover announced a plan to build a 300,000-unit capacity plant in Slovakia. We knew that a plant...
As automakers increasingly use simulation to supplement their vehicle test programmes, Matthew Beecham spoke to Chris Hoyle, technical director at rFpro, the simulator software company which recently won an award for its new approach to producing digital road models.
Camber Ridge is a new tyre testing facility set to open in 2016 in North Carolina, US. It aims to offer tyre manufacturers, vehicle OEMs and Tier 1’s the opportunity to measure the dynamic properties of tyres in an environment that blends testing on real road surface with the controlled conditions found in development laboratories. Matthew Beecham spoke to Camber Ridge’s CEO, Dr James F Cuttino, about the centre and its plans.
Bosch has opened a new manufacturing plant at Bidadi, Karnataka, India.
A snap-in wireless charging adapter is now available as a BMW accessory. It also functions as a stable storage system for the mobile phone.
Continental says it has supplied its integrated sensor module for Toyota’s safety system - 'Toyota Safety Sense C.'
Tenneco says it will showcase its Clean Air and Ride Performance solutions designed to meet global automakers’ demand for products reducing emissions, improve fuel efficiency and vehicle performance at the upcoming Frankfurt Motor Show from 17-27 September.
America's UAW labour body has added its voice to criticism of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) currently taking place between 11 countries in the region.
SRG Global has opened the expansion of its Irapuato, Mexico facility that will support the company’s continuing production of coatings on plastics.
I have recently met a man with what you might describe as a bit of a job on his hands.
As one who has worked 'down in parts' in a previous life I have not a little sympathy for the warehouse and counter men and women at Hyundai Motor Company Australia's spare parts operation.
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2016 Land Rover Discovery & L462
- ANALYSIS: Mégane GT 220 & future Renaults
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Premium electric SUVs...
- Briefing: Innovative emission technologies
- ANALYSIS: Honda's BR-V could be The Next Big Thing
- UPDATED IAA debuts list: smart & VW Golf updates
- JLR expects "many" of 5,800 Tianjin cars damaged
- Ford may revive Bronco and Ranger for US - reports
- GM strike ends as Mercedes truck workers walk
- Wraps come off fourth generation Kia Sportage
- General Motors Company (GM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Automotive Plastics Market for Passenger Cars by Type, by Application, & by Region - Global Forecast to 2020
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Volkswagen AG - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030