Commercial vehicles: Latest news and analysis articles
So the saga of the Osaka is finally over - at least the seaborne element of it anyway - but perhaps now the real drama begins back at port i...
With news salvers working on the 51,000t Hoegh Osaka carliner could tow the giant ship back into the Port of Southampton next week just-auto...
With 32,369 units sold, American Honda's CR-V was the market's best selling SUV in December. Another upset: the Toyota Camry was toppled as...
In a decade's time, will Great Wall have become a rising force across European markets in the way that Hyundai and Kia are now? The newly re...
Ford's UK fleet director Phil Hollins is responsible for UK market leader Ford's fleet sales. Dave Leggett recently caught up with him at a launch event for the new Transit Connect.
US-based XL Hybrids is a developer of hybrid-electric powertrain technology for commercial vans and pickup trucks. In this interview, Matthew Beecham talked with the company’s VP of business development and co-founder, Justin Ashton about what makes their technology different and where we can see it.
BMW says it is waiting for the full report of its inspectors before deciding what to do with its 65 Minis and one Rolls-Royce Wraith currently on board the Hoegh Osaka docked in Southampton Port.
Owners of the Hoegh Osaka carship say most of the vehicles on board the vessel are able to be driven off, with relatively few damaged by water ingestion.
Isuzu Motors is building an INR30bn (US$488m) factory in Sricity, Andhra Pradesh.
UK commercial vehicle (CV) manufacturing output was up 12.6% in December, the first month of growth since July 2013.
Automakers involved with the salvage of 1,400 vehicles in the Hoegh Osaka are "anxious" to discover the fate of their models in the formerly stricken ship, which has now moored alongside berth 101 in the Port of Southampton says the vessel owner.
Malaysia’s DRB-Hicom is spending MYR10m (US$2.8m) to assemble Tata trucks at its plant in Pekan, in Pahang state.
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
Mercedes-Benz has wasted no time in basking in Germany's reflected glory of winning the World Cup on Sunday night and becoming the first side since reunification to lift the golden trophy.
- What now for docked Hoegh Osaka cargo?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: New Hondas and the ship's up
- RESEARCH ANALYSIS: Review of instrumentation
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid
- Has Audi reached a model proliferation limit?
- JLR recreates 1948 line for Defender plant tour
- Most cars unscathed by Osaka drama: ship owner
- GENEVA DEBUTS: McLaren 675 Longtail
- Honda changes air bag supplier from Takata
- "Bumps and dents" for some driveable Hoegh cars
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle HVAC market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029