Commercial vehicles: Latest news and analysis articles
Just as in Europe, India or the USA, looking at China as one market doesn't give you the full picture. Differences across geographical areas...
Time for Alfa or Sergio to go? That was the title of a Comment piece by our US sales analyst Bill Cawthon which attracted plenty of looks on...
So the saga of the Osaka is finally over - at least the seaborne element of it anyway - but perhaps now the real drama begins back at port i...
With news salvers working on the 51,000t Hoegh Osaka carliner could tow the giant ship back into the Port of Southampton next week just-auto...
Ford's UK fleet director Phil Hollins is responsible for UK market leader Ford's fleet sales. Dave Leggett recently caught up with him at a launch event for the new Transit Connect.
US-based XL Hybrids is a developer of hybrid-electric powertrain technology for commercial vans and pickup trucks. In this interview, Matthew Beecham talked with the company’s VP of business development and co-founder, Justin Ashton about what makes their technology different and where we can see it.
British commercial vehicle manufacturing grew by more than a quarter in the first six months of the year, according to Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) data.
Thai engineering company Kwaithong Motor is investing THB5bn (US$143m) in an electric vehicle (EV) assembly plant in the country.
Volkswagen plans to set up the headquarters of Truck & Bus - its new truck business - in Braunschweig, which is around 25km from the automaker's own headquarters in Wolfsburg.
Navistar says it has cooperated with industry leaders from automotive and technology sectors to open MCity, the University of Michigan's test site for connected and automated vehicles.
Concentric is to restructure its new facility in Chivilcoy, Argentina, in line with the weak demand in the South American commercial vehicle market, triggering 34 job losses.
China Zhongwang, the world's second largest industrial aluminium extrusion product developer and manufacturer, and the biggest in Asia, has announced a bus body deal.
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
Mercedes-Benz has wasted no time in basking in Germany's reflected glory of winning the World Cup on Sunday night and becoming the first side since reunification to lift the golden trophy.
- ANALYSIS: Making sense of China's sales volatility
- COMMENT: McLaren comes of age
- Briefing: Tomorrow's steering systems
- ANALYSIS: Kia 'thinks globally, acts locally'
- ANALYSIS: New Corsa VXR & future Opels/Vauxhalls
- Delphi ramps up acquisitions
- Ricardo opens Vehicle Emissions Research Centre
- North America boosts Ford Q2 profits
- FRANKFURT DEBUTS LIST: Ferrari 488 Spider added
- Škoda plans summer factory expansion, maintenance
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE tyres market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2030