Commercial vehicles: Latest news and analysis articles
Our updates of the auto situation in Tianjin, following the massive explosions in the Chinese port city, have attracted a lot of reader inte...
Just as in Europe, India or the USA, looking at China as one market doesn't give you the full picture. Differences across geographical areas...
Time for Alfa or Sergio to go? That was the title of a Comment piece by our US sales analyst Bill Cawthon which attracted plenty of looks on...
So the saga of the Osaka is finally over - at least the seaborne element of it anyway - but perhaps now the real drama begins back at port i...
Ford's UK fleet director Phil Hollins is responsible for UK market leader Ford's fleet sales. Dave Leggett recently caught up with him at a launch event for the new Transit Connect.
US-based XL Hybrids is a developer of hybrid-electric powertrain technology for commercial vans and pickup trucks. In this interview, Matthew Beecham talked with the company’s VP of business development and co-founder, Justin Ashton about what makes their technology different and where we can see it.
GAZ Group says it has started sales of GAZelle NEXT vehicles in Serbia.
Canada's powerful automotive supplier body, APMA, is urging its government stand firm in the face of intense pressure to ink the current Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) deal, as criticism grows it forms part of President Barack Obama's wishlist of 'legacy' deals before he vacates office.
A strike over job cuts at a General Motors plant in Brazil has ended but trouble has now broken out at a Mercedes factory in the country.
Following an earlier deal with Scania, SKF has now signed a three year agreement with MAN for the supply of truck-matched wheel-end units.
Kongsberg Automotive's fluid transfer business has won a contract worth an estimated EUR6m (US$6.83m) to supply air brake connectors to "one of Europe's major truck manufacturers".
Freightliner Trucks says the OnGuard Collision Mitigation System from Meritor Wabco is now available to order as an option for its M2 106 model.
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
Mercedes-Benz has wasted no time in basking in Germany's reflected glory of winning the World Cup on Sunday night and becoming the first side since reunification to lift the golden trophy.
- ANALYSIS: Mégane GT 220 & future Renaults
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2016 Land Rover Discovery & L462
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Premium electric SUVs...
- COMMENT: TPP legacy as Obama's Grand Projet?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Trouble in Tianjin
- UPDATED IAA debuts list: smart & VW Golf updates
- Ford may revive Bronco and Ranger for US - reports
- Wraps come off fourth generation Kia Sportage
- Jeep hacker resigns from Twitter - report
- Toyota Thailand suspends Prius due to tax dispute
- General Motors Company (GM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Automotive Plastics Market for Passenger Cars by Type, by Application, & by Region - Global Forecast to 2020
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Volkswagen AG - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2030