Commercial vehicles: Latest news and analysis articles
It might be about to enter its ninth year of production but the L200 pick-up remains competitive and has aided Mitsubishi Motors Europe's 23...
Despite having a one-model range, Isuzu sales have been rising strongly in 2014, and outpacing the market. In June alone, volumes were up by...
Commercial vehicle operators approach the appraisal of a new vehicle with a completely different approach to a private car buyer or company...
Well, it's been a very short working week - just two days in fact - but the new year has already given us auto industry talking points. As e...
Ford's UK fleet director Phil Hollins is responsible for UK market leader Ford's fleet sales. Dave Leggett recently caught up with him at a launch event for the new Transit Connect.
US-based XL Hybrids is a developer of hybrid-electric powertrain technology for commercial vans and pickup trucks. In this interview, Matthew Beecham talked with the company’s VP of business development and co-founder, Justin Ashton about what makes their technology different and where we can see it.
AB Volvo reportedly plans to group all of its independent operations in India "under one umbrella".
Deliveries by the Volvo Group’s truck operations in August 2014 fell 8% year on year to 11,809 vehicles.
Registrations of 3,106 new commercial vehicles in August reflected continued strong demand and was the best result for the month since the local Motor Industry Association began collecting records for this type of vehicle.
They don't make just minicars in Japan, there are minitrucks, too.
Ford executive John Felice reportedly has said lower sales for the F-series truck are forecast for the rest of the year ahead of the highly-anticipated launch of the 2015 aluminum F-150.
Strong demand for vans, some produced locally, continued to "carry" the UK's commercial vehicle market in August 2014, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) said.
Mercedes-Benz has wasted no time in basking in Germany's reflected glory of winning the World Cup on Sunday night and becoming the first side since reunification to lift the golden trophy.
Look, I don't seek out things like this. I was on Volvo Group's website looking for serious stuff about trucks and then I stumbled on a release about an 'Epic Split' featuring the actor sometimes known as 'muscles from Brussels'
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: More musical chairs
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes-Benz future model plans
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- COMMENT: Tesla's Musk talks a good game
- PARIS DEBUTS: Kia Optima diesel hybrid concept
- ZF to buy TRW after $13.5bn deal agreed
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau
- Alliance re-thinking EV battery strategy - report
- Jaguar "takes over London" for XE reveal
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays