Commercial vehicles: Latest news and analysis articles
It might be about to enter its ninth year of production but the L200 pick-up remains competitive and has aided Mitsubishi Motors Europe's 23...
Despite having a one-model range, Isuzu sales have been rising strongly in 2014, and outpacing the market. In June alone, volumes were up by...
Commercial vehicle operators approach the appraisal of a new vehicle with a completely different approach to a private car buyer or company...
Well, it's been a very short working week - just two days in fact - but the new year has already given us auto industry talking points. As e...
Ford's UK fleet director Phil Hollins is responsible for UK market leader Ford's fleet sales. Dave Leggett recently caught up with him at a launch event for the new Transit Connect.
US-based XL Hybrids is a developer of hybrid-electric powertrain technology for commercial vans and pickup trucks. In this interview, Matthew Beecham talked with the company’s VP of business development and co-founder, Justin Ashton about what makes their technology different and where we can see it.
From 1 November, all cars and light commercial vehicles registered in European Union member states, with a GVW of fewer than 3.5 tonnes, must have ESP as standard equipment. The regulation will take effect for all other vehicles on 1 November 2015.
Chrysler Group is voluntarily recalling an estimated 381,876 trucks globally, to upgrade certain wiring-harness terminals and replace - if necessary - their fuel-heater housings.
Daimler, Renault Trucks, MAN, Scania, Iveco and DAF Trucks are the six truckmakers that are expected to get a European Union antitrust complaint for suspected collusion, Bloomberg said.
Mercedes-Benz plans to assemble its next generation Sprinter commercial van in North America.
FCA has added a new model for the Mexican market's 2015 model year: the RAM 700. This small pick-up is a rebadged Fiat Strada Adventure and is imported from Brazil.
Ashok Leyland plans to introduce locally made, Optare buses in India including electric and hybrid models.
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
Mercedes-Benz has wasted no time in basking in Germany's reflected glory of winning the World Cup on Sunday night and becoming the first side since reunification to lift the golden trophy.
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Maserati Ghibli diesel
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- ANALYSIS: Q1-Q3 ASEAN sales down 11%
- INTERVIEW: Ford Europe COO Barb Samardzich
- SAO PAULO SHOW: World premieres
- Protests grow against VW recall action in China
- Audi reportedly scraps A6 Hybrid
- Under new Ford CEO, new life beckons for Lincoln
- LA DEBUTS: Porsche Panamera Exclusive Series
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems Market 2014-2018
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global CNG Vehicles Market 2014-2018