Commercial vehicles: Latest news and analysis articles
Time for Alfa or Sergio to go? That was the title of a Comment piece by our US sales analyst Bill Cawthon which attracted plenty of looks on...
So the saga of the Osaka is finally over - at least the seaborne element of it anyway - but perhaps now the real drama begins back at port i...
With news salvers working on the 51,000t Hoegh Osaka carliner could tow the giant ship back into the Port of Southampton next week just-auto...
With 32,369 units sold, American Honda's CR-V was the market's best selling SUV in December. Another upset: the Toyota Camry was toppled as...
Ford's UK fleet director Phil Hollins is responsible for UK market leader Ford's fleet sales. Dave Leggett recently caught up with him at a launch event for the new Transit Connect.
US-based XL Hybrids is a developer of hybrid-electric powertrain technology for commercial vans and pickup trucks. In this interview, Matthew Beecham talked with the company’s VP of business development and co-founder, Justin Ashton about what makes their technology different and where we can see it.
Chinese electric bus specialist BYD has now been confirmed as the maker of what is claimed to be the world's first pure electric zero emission double decker which London mayor Boris Johnson announced at a summit in the capital yesterday (30 June).
Trials of Daimler's Fuso battery electric, zero emission trucks have been completed in a research project co-funded by the Portuguese government through IAPMEI, the Public Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation.
With effect from 1 July 2015, Zhou Liang (48) will succeed Wu Yuejun (52) and become the new president and CEO of Beijing Foton Daimler Automotive (BFDA), the 50/50 joint venture between Daimler and truck manufacturer Foton.
What is said to be the world's first pure electric double decker bus is to be tested in London as mayor Boris Johnson steps up his battle against the capital’s air pollution.
BYD has recently delivered its first 18 metre, high floor pure electric bus to Bogota, Colombia for testing.
Scania plans to spend INR2bn (US$31.5m) doubling its capacity in India in the next two years.
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
Mercedes-Benz has wasted no time in basking in Germany's reflected glory of winning the World Cup on Sunday night and becoming the first side since reunification to lift the golden trophy.
- COMMENT: The diminution of Fiat
- COMMENT: BMW & Mercedes battle over self parking
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: 'Game changing' configurator
- Briefing: Active safety systems
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2015 Mazda CX-5 & future CUVs
- JUST THE FACTS: 2016 Audi A4 first look
- Arrested Toyota executive quits
- VW plans low cost car family
- UK auto sector delivering on growth
- Infrastructure and logistics make Brazil costly
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Magna International Inc. (MG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Global electric light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2029