Commercial vehicles: Latest news and analysis articles
Well, it's been a very short working week - just two days in fact - but the new year has already given us auto industry talking points. As e...
It has been another busy year for us on just-auto. We have covered the global automotive industry news, brought you interviews with key peop...
All sorts of things can be found in seemingly boring sheets of data. Take, for example, the monthly production stats for its North American...
It may be August with half the world out of the office and on the beach, but there seems to have been plenty going on in the automotive worl...
Ford's UK fleet director Phil Hollins is responsible for UK market leader Ford's fleet sales. Dave Leggett recently caught up with him at a launch event for the new Transit Connect.
US-based XL Hybrids is a developer of hybrid-electric powertrain technology for commercial vans and pickup trucks. In this interview, Matthew Beecham talked with the company’s VP of business development and co-founder, Justin Ashton about what makes their technology different and where we can see it.
Ford is moving production of its redesigned 2016 F-650 and F-750 medium duty trucks from Mexico to its Ohio, US, assembly plant early next year with the trucks going on sale in spring 2015.
Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV) has laid the foundation stone for its new bus plant at its existing factory site in Oragadam, near Chennai.
Daimler's Mercedes-Benz Vans units has started V-Class production Vitoria, Spain, after a EUR190m spend at the plant.
GM Korea confirmed plans to resume production of the Damas and Labo mini commercial vehicles after the government agreed to delay the imposition of stricter CO2 emissions standards on these models.
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus will export five strategic trucks built in India to Bangladesh, Indonesia and around a dozen other countries by the end of the year.
Volkswagen is recalling 589,000 Caddy small delivery vans worldwide to fix a problem that may cause an open tailgate to snap shut.
Look, I don't seek out things like this. I was on Volvo Group's website looking for serious stuff about trucks and then I stumbled on a release about an 'Epic Split' featuring the actor sometimes known as 'muscles from Brussels'
If you live there you are probably up to your armpits in the white stuff, frozen solid, with the power off and the heating oil bill up 50%. If not, you might have heard that the midwest and northeast US, and even points far further south than they should be, have had wave after wave of snow and ice storms.
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- COMMENT: Russian auto jitters in Crimea poker
- Jaguar Land Rover's lightweight future
- EXCLUSIVE: Renault axes another EV
- Jaguar recruits Beckham as China brand ambassador
- 'One Ford' has kept us alive in Europe
- Geely to axe domestic brands
- Tata mulls platform collaboration with Chery
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle HVAC market 2008 to 2028