Commercial vehicles: Latest news and analysis articles
It might be about to enter its ninth year of production but the L200 pick-up remains competitive and has aided Mitsubishi Motors Europe's 23...
Despite having a one-model range, Isuzu sales have been rising strongly in 2014, and outpacing the market. In June alone, volumes were up by...
Commercial vehicle operators approach the appraisal of a new vehicle with a completely different approach to a private car buyer or company...
Well, it's been a very short working week - just two days in fact - but the new year has already given us auto industry talking points. As e...
Ford's UK fleet director Phil Hollins is responsible for UK market leader Ford's fleet sales. Dave Leggett recently caught up with him at a launch event for the new Transit Connect.
US-based XL Hybrids is a developer of hybrid-electric powertrain technology for commercial vans and pickup trucks. In this interview, Matthew Beecham talked with the company’s VP of business development and co-founder, Justin Ashton about what makes their technology different and where we can see it.
Mercedes-Benz plans to assemble its next generation Sprinter commercial van in North America.
FCA has added a new model for the Mexican market's 2015 model year: the RAM 700. This small pick-up is a rebadged Fiat Strada Adventure and is imported from Brazil.
Ashok Leyland plans to introduce locally made, Optare buses in India including electric and hybrid models.
SKF has signed two agreements with Scania totalling SEK360m (US$50.2m) for the supply of wheel bearings and high pressure valve stem seals.
Starting early next year, Meritor will launch a portfolio of products that supports trucking industry demand for fuel economy through downspeeding of engines.
September registrations of commercial vehicles in the UK rose 10.8% year on year to 54,497 units with year to date sales up 12.6% to 269,456.
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
Mercedes-Benz has wasted no time in basking in Germany's reflected glory of winning the World Cup on Sunday night and becoming the first side since reunification to lift the golden trophy.
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Mitsubishi's top-selling PHEV
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Peugeot RCZ R
- COMMENT: FKG keeps ears on the track in Gothenburg
- Tatkata airbag recall extended to 7.8m US vehicles
- JLR-Chery JV opens China factory
- Daimler restructures cooperation with Tesla
- UK: Vauxhall goes after Ford with Corsa pricing
- Britain better off inside a reformed EU - UK PM
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report