Commercial vehicles: Latest news and analysis articles
It might be about to enter its ninth year of production but the L200 pick-up remains competitive and has aided Mitsubishi Motors Europe's 23...
Despite having a one-model range, Isuzu sales have been rising strongly in 2014, and outpacing the market. In June alone, volumes were up by...
Commercial vehicle operators approach the appraisal of a new vehicle with a completely different approach to a private car buyer or company...
Well, it's been a very short working week - just two days in fact - but the new year has already given us auto industry talking points. As e...
Ford's UK fleet director Phil Hollins is responsible for UK market leader Ford's fleet sales. Dave Leggett recently caught up with him at a launch event for the new Transit Connect.
US-based XL Hybrids is a developer of hybrid-electric powertrain technology for commercial vans and pickup trucks. In this interview, Matthew Beecham talked with the company’s VP of business development and co-founder, Justin Ashton about what makes their technology different and where we can see it.
Deliveries from the Volvo Group's truck operations in July totalled 15,410 vehicles, a decrease of 9% compared with the July 2013.
Olof Persson, President and CEO of the Volvo Group, will take up the position as co-chairman when United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon assembles a high-level advisory group on sustainable transport.
Volvo Trucks maintains its model year 2016 VN series highway tractors will deliver greater fuel savings compared with previous generation models through an assortment of aerodynamic and powertrain enhancements.
Prestolite E-Propulsion Systems (PEPS), a 50/50 joint-venture between Prestolite Electric Beijing and TM4, has secured what it refers to as "a multi-million dollar order" from Foton, one of China's largest bus manufacturers, for more than 200 SUMO HD electric powertrains.
Ford has boosted US production of Class A motorhome chassis and introduced new options in response to growing consumer confidence and demand for recreational vehicles.
Isuzu's net sales for the fiscal first quarter ended 30 June 2014 were down 4.1% to JPY404.9bn (US$3.94bn) compared with JPY422.4bn in the same period a year ago. Operating income was down 16.5% to JPY37.2bn compared with JPY44.5bn.
Mercedes-Benz has wasted no time in basking in Germany's reflected glory of winning the World Cup on Sunday night and becoming the first side since reunification to lift the golden trophy.
Look, I don't seek out things like this. I was on Volvo Group's website looking for serious stuff about trucks and then I stumbled on a release about an 'Epic Split' featuring the actor sometimes known as 'muscles from Brussels'
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche 911 Targa 4
- COMMENT: Foreign OEMs chose appeasement in China
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Active safety in the spotlight
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (2)
- Emerging markets in trouble (1)
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- Bear Grylls, brand ambassador for Land Rover
- Volvo to skip all-aluminium for carbon fibre
- MOSCOW SHOW: World premieres - final list
- Lada production to be cut as sales stall
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Global Charging Equipment for EV Market 2014-2018