Aftermarket: Latest news and analysis articles
There are 15 vacant desks at General Motors in the US today - the latest development in the debacle that saw a faulty ignition switch design...
Europe remains world's largest aftermarket according to data from research firm Frost & Sullivan. It's a big industry accounting for around...
A dispute in France caught the eye last week. A couple of unfortunate Goodyear executives found themselves at the sharp end of an industrial...
Well, it's been a very short working week - just two days in fact - but the new year has already given us auto industry talking points. As e...
Federal-Mogul’s Vehicle Components division was recently renamed Federal-Mogul Motorparts. This business manufactures vehicle braking, chassis, sealing and other service parts. Here, Matthew Beecham spoke to Daniel Ninivaggi, CEO, Federal-Mogul Motorparts.
The launch of the new Jeep Renegade opens up a whole new showcase of parts and accessories for MOPAR, the long established aftersales arm of Chrysler.
Magneti Marelli has announced that its exhaust system manufacturing plant located in Independence Township, Mich., near Clarkston, has celebrated its official opening.
Goodyear said it would use ash - left after the burning of rice husks to produce electricity - as an environment friendly source of silica for tyres.
Apollo Tyres plans to start production at a new EUR475m greenfield plant in Hungary by 2017.
Honeywell will increase production of its low-global-warming-potential (GWP) refrigerants, insulation materials, aerosols and solvents, and, prior to 2020, will achieve a 50% reduction in its annual production of high-GWP hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) on a CO2 equivalent basis.
Apollo Tyres has hired a specialist to restructure its operations in South Africa.
Nokian Tyres, which specialises in tyres for northern winter conditions, is planning production cuts and temporary layoffs.
Well, it is maybe not an innovation for people to be all that pleased about.
If you live there you are probably up to your armpits in the white stuff, frozen solid, with the power off and the heating oil bill up 50%. If not, you might have heard that the midwest and northeast US, and even points far further south than they should be, have had wave after wave of snow and ice storms.
- Management briefing: Paris show preview
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris gets closer
- Jaguar's XE spearheads new industrial strategy
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Renault Twingo
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW i8
- PARIS DEBUTS: Honda Civic Type R & VW Passat GTE
- EC gives Germany two months to comply with MAC
- Ford recalls 850,050 cars for airbag systems check
- Opel/Vauxhall issues 'do not drive' warning
- Ford's Americas chief sees 17m light vehicle sales
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Analysis of over 140 Lithium-based Rechargeable Battery Manufacturers: Chemistry, Strategy, Success
- Ethiopia - ISA Country Report
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)