Aftermarket: Latest news and analysis articles
There are 15 vacant desks at General Motors in the US today - the latest development in the debacle that saw a faulty ignition switch design...
Europe remains world's largest aftermarket according to data from research firm Frost & Sullivan. It's a big industry accounting for around...
A dispute in France caught the eye last week. A couple of unfortunate Goodyear executives found themselves at the sharp end of an industrial...
Well, it's been a very short working week - just two days in fact - but the new year has already given us auto industry talking points. As e...
Federal-Mogul’s Vehicle Components division was recently renamed Federal-Mogul Motorparts. This business manufactures vehicle braking, chassis, sealing and other service parts. Here, Matthew Beecham spoke to Daniel Ninivaggi, CEO, Federal-Mogul Motorparts.
The launch of the new Jeep Renegade opens up a whole new showcase of parts and accessories for MOPAR, the long established aftersales arm of Chrysler.
Carmakers in India are coming under similar pressure from regulators as those in China with a total of US$420m in fines being handed out to 14 companies for stifling competition in the market for spare parts.
Tesla has a new service centre with showroom in Antwerp, its third location in Belgium.
Media reports in China say that Mercedes-Benz has been found guilty of vertical price fixing in the aftermarket by the anti-monopoly investigation launched by Jiangsu Price Bureau.
Quality inspectors in China have launched an investigation after receiving complaints from owners of Volkswagen Sagitar models over broken rear suspension control arms.
Ford is recalling some 160,00 Focus ST and Escape models to fix a problem with the wiring that could cause engines to stall.
Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) is recalling 46,515 SUVs in the US and Canada because of a front passenger air bag issue, according to documents filed with US safety regulators.
Well, it is maybe not an innovation for people to be all that pleased about.
If you live there you are probably up to your armpits in the white stuff, frozen solid, with the power off and the heating oil bill up 50%. If not, you might have heard that the midwest and northeast US, and even points far further south than they should be, have had wave after wave of snow and ice storms.
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche 911 Targa 4
- COMMENT: Foreign OEMs chose appeasement in China
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Active safety in the spotlight
- ANALYSIS: GM gets serious about Cadillac
- Emerging markets in trouble (1)
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- Bear Grylls, brand ambassador for Land Rover
- Volvo to skip all-aluminium for carbon fibre
- MOSCOW SHOW: World premieres - final list
- Lada production to be cut as sales stall
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Global Charging Equipment for EV Market 2014-2018