There are 15 vacant desks at General Motors in the US today - the latest development in the debacle that saw a faulty ignition switch design...
Europe remains world's largest aftermarket according to data from research firm Frost & Sullivan. It's a big industry accounting for around...
A dispute in France caught the eye last week. A couple of unfortunate Goodyear executives found themselves at the sharp end of an industrial...
Well, it's been a very short working week - just two days in fact - but the new year has already given us auto industry talking points. As e...
Federal-Mogul’s Vehicle Components division was recently renamed Federal-Mogul Motorparts. This business manufactures vehicle braking, chassis, sealing and other service parts. Here, Matthew Beecham spoke to Daniel Ninivaggi, CEO, Federal-Mogul Motorparts.
The launch of the new Jeep Renegade opens up a whole new showcase of parts and accessories for MOPAR, the long established aftersales arm of Chrysler.
South Korea’s Hankook Tire confirmed a major fire at its main Daejeon production facility, located about 100 miles (160km) south of the capital city Seoul, has not affected any of its production lines.
Magneti Marelli has announced that its exhaust system manufacturing plant located in Independence Township, Mich., near Clarkston, has celebrated its official opening.
Goodyear said it would use ash - left after the burning of rice husks to produce electricity - as an environment friendly source of silica for tyres.
Apollo Tyres plans to start production at a new EUR475m greenfield plant in Hungary by 2017.
Honeywell will increase production of its low-global-warming-potential (GWP) refrigerants, insulation materials, aerosols and solvents, and, prior to 2020, will achieve a 50% reduction in its annual production of high-GWP hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) on a CO2 equivalent basis.
Apollo Tyres has hired a specialist to restructure its operations in South Africa.
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
Well, it is maybe not an innovation for people to be all that pleased about.
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris, the US, Sweden...
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (2)
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (1)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Kia Sportage
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- JLR looks to increase home supply content
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- Japan's carmakers bring home foreign-made models
- GM sued for $10bn over losses on 27m recalled cars
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)