Post-Geneva, there was no shortage of auto industry happenings this week....
Yes folks, there's a ghost in the house and the temptation is to say, it's the ghost of safety. Okay, that's a bit laboured in the week of H...
There are 15 vacant desks at General Motors in the US today - the latest development in the debacle that saw a faulty ignition switch design...
Europe remains world's largest aftermarket according to data from research firm Frost & Sullivan. It's a big industry accounting for around...
Dr. Jens Sommer has worked as Senior Transmission Expert in Shell Global Solutions in Germany since 2010. Currently, he is based at Shell's new Technology Centre in Shanghai to support local OEMs. As Senior Transmission Expert, Dr. Sommer is in charge of manual transmission and dry dual clutch transmission fluid development activities, which covers passenger cars as well as heavy duty applications.
Federal-Mogul’s Vehicle Components division was recently renamed Federal-Mogul Motorparts. This business manufactures vehicle braking, chassis, sealing and other service parts. Here, Matthew Beecham spoke to Daniel Ninivaggi, CEO, Federal-Mogul Motorparts.
Aftermarket specialist exhibition, EquipAuto says it is working with French and Moroccan supplier associations, FIEV and AMICA to create a potential new show in Tangiers for 2017.
Michelin has announced its acquisition of a 40% stake in Allopneus, a French internet tyre retailer on the web, for EUR60m (US$63.6m).
Chinese state television channel China Central Television (CCTV)'s annual '3.15' investigative special claimed the local units of Volkswagen, Nissan Motor and Daimler had oversold repairs and spare parts.
Michelin plans to increase production at its Nyíregyháza plant in Hungary, as part of a project costing EUR40m (US$43.3m).
Cars will soon become like another room in the house, with wireless streaming of high-definition audio direct from home to cockpit.
Changing attitudes of future car buyers will change the way dealers do business with their customers - that's if they use dealers at all.
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
Well, it is maybe not an innovation for people to be all that pleased about.
- ANALYSIS: MG on the road to nowhere
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Land Rover Defender
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The year is flying by...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: It's good news week....
- First Solihull Jaguar leaps into production
- GKN claims world first for integrated FCA AWD
- Shanghai show debuts list updated
- Regulator fines Deloitte over MG Rover failures
- GERMANY: Mazda outsells Nissan as Qashqai crashes
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029