Aftermarket: Latest news and analysis articles
There are 15 vacant desks at General Motors in the US today - the latest development in the debacle that saw a faulty ignition switch design...
Europe remains world's largest aftermarket according to data from research firm Frost & Sullivan. It's a big industry accounting for around...
A dispute in France caught the eye last week. A couple of unfortunate Goodyear executives found themselves at the sharp end of an industrial...
Well, it's been a very short working week - just two days in fact - but the new year has already given us auto industry talking points. As e...
Federal-Mogul’s Vehicle Components division was recently renamed Federal-Mogul Motorparts. This business manufactures vehicle braking, chassis, sealing and other service parts. Here, Matthew Beecham spoke to Daniel Ninivaggi, CEO, Federal-Mogul Motorparts.
The launch of the new Jeep Renegade opens up a whole new showcase of parts and accessories for MOPAR, the long established aftersales arm of Chrysler.
Apollo Tyres plans to start production at a new EUR475m greenfield plant in Hungary by 2017.
Honeywell will increase production of its low-global-warming-potential (GWP) refrigerants, insulation materials, aerosols and solvents, and, prior to 2020, will achieve a 50% reduction in its annual production of high-GWP hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) on a CO2 equivalent basis.
Apollo Tyres has hired a specialist to restructure its operations in South Africa.
Nokian Tyres, which specialises in tyres for northern winter conditions, is planning production cuts and temporary layoffs.
Continental has broken ground for a new high performance tyre technology centre at its Korbach plant in Germany.
BMW board member Peter Schwarzenbauer has told just-auto that China's regulatory clampdown of aftermarket parts and services prices is not having a big effect on the company's business there.
Well, it is maybe not an innovation for people to be all that pleased about.
If you live there you are probably up to your armpits in the white stuff, frozen solid, with the power off and the heating oil bill up 50%. If not, you might have heard that the midwest and northeast US, and even points far further south than they should be, have had wave after wave of snow and ice storms.
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: More musical chairs
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes-Benz future model plans
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- COMMENT: Tesla's Musk talks a good game
- PARIS DEBUTS: Kia Optima diesel hybrid concept
- ZF to buy TRW after $13.5bn deal agreed
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau
- Alliance re-thinking EV battery strategy - report
- Jaguar "takes over London" for XE reveal
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays