Yes folks, there's a ghost in the house and the temptation is to say, it's the ghost of safety. Okay, that's a bit laboured in the week of H...
There are 15 vacant desks at General Motors in the US today - the latest development in the debacle that saw a faulty ignition switch design...
Europe remains world's largest aftermarket according to data from research firm Frost & Sullivan. It's a big industry accounting for around...
A dispute in France caught the eye last week. A couple of unfortunate Goodyear executives found themselves at the sharp end of an industrial...
Dr. Jens Sommer has worked as Senior Transmission Expert in Shell Global Solutions in Germany since 2010. Currently, he is based at Shell's new Technology Centre in Shanghai to support local OEMs. As Senior Transmission Expert, Dr. Sommer is in charge of manual transmission and dry dual clutch transmission fluid development activities, which covers passenger cars as well as heavy duty applications.
Federal-Mogul’s Vehicle Components division was recently renamed Federal-Mogul Motorparts. This business manufactures vehicle braking, chassis, sealing and other service parts. Here, Matthew Beecham spoke to Daniel Ninivaggi, CEO, Federal-Mogul Motorparts.
BASF India and Würth India have announced that effective 1 January 2015, Würth India will take over the import, distribution and technical service in India of Glasurit, a BASF premium automotive refinish paint brand.
Michelin has started producing truck tyres in India at its INR40bn (US$646m) plant in Chennai.
European automotive supplier body, CLEPA, says it will fight for access to some of the estimated EUR3bn (US$3.7bn) available through the EU's Horizon 2020 Research & Innovation Programme.
Delphi says suppliers which achieve innovations towards autonomous transportation and boost the quest to end road deaths, will be the "winners" as technology towards self-driving moves relentlessly forward.
China Automotive Systems has begun construction of the first stage of a factory in Sao Paulo, Brazil which will assemble steering units sold to South American automakers.
China’s Chengshan Group has agreed to take full control of its tyre joint venture with US-based Cooper Tire & Rubber Company.
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
Well, it is maybe not an innovation for people to be all that pleased about.
- Review of 2014 (1)
- ANALYSIS: Hyundai axes Veloster, goes after Toyota
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 1
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Bleak Christmas ahead for some
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 2
- Ford union to block "even a screwdriver" at Genk
- JLR research removes blind spots
- NHTSA lists Ford, Jaguar and Porsche recalls
- Bye, Chrysler, hello FCA US
- Volvo rethinks its way to market
- Global light diesel vehicles market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029