Yes folks, there's a ghost in the house and the temptation is to say, it's the ghost of safety. Okay, that's a bit laboured in the week of H...
There are 15 vacant desks at General Motors in the US today - the latest development in the debacle that saw a faulty ignition switch design...
Europe remains world's largest aftermarket according to data from research firm Frost & Sullivan. It's a big industry accounting for around...
A dispute in France caught the eye last week. A couple of unfortunate Goodyear executives found themselves at the sharp end of an industrial...
Dr. Jens Sommer has worked as Senior Transmission Expert in Shell Global Solutions in Germany since 2010. Currently, he is based at Shell's new Technology Centre in Shanghai to support local OEMs. As Senior Transmission Expert, Dr. Sommer is in charge of manual transmission and dry dual clutch transmission fluid development activities, which covers passenger cars as well as heavy duty applications.
Federal-Mogul’s Vehicle Components division was recently renamed Federal-Mogul Motorparts. This business manufactures vehicle braking, chassis, sealing and other service parts. Here, Matthew Beecham spoke to Daniel Ninivaggi, CEO, Federal-Mogul Motorparts.
Kumho Tyre plans to shift and combine both its Nanjing plants in China to an economic development zone in Pukou following a government regulation in 2011 which requires all the factories in the city to be moved to the outskirts.
Iochpe Maxion has promoted Pieter Klinkers to CEO of Maxion Wheels, effective 1 March, 2015.
At CES 2015, BMW has announced it will be updating its navigation systems in its Connected Drive suite via the cloud.
Johnson Controls has named Joe Walicki vice president and president of its Power Solutions (batteries) business. The board also named him a corporate officer.
Orio AB, formerly Saab Automobile Parts AB, said it had signed a contract with Nevs and has acquired all the tools located at suppliers and used for producing original [OEM] spare parts for all existing models.
Bridgestone has developed a CAIS (Contact Area Information Sensing) based system that can assess tyre wear and tread depth, Tyrepress reported.
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
Well, it is maybe not an innovation for people to be all that pleased about.
- Has Audi reached a model proliferation limit?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: New Hondas and the ship's up
- What now for docked Hoegh Osaka cargo?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Honda CR-V update
- ANALYSIS: Europe's car market in 2014, and 2015
- Automakers anxious to learn Osaka cars fate: Hoegh
- Salvers look to slash Hoegh list to 5° for tow
- Hoegh Osaka due back in Southampton at 17:00 GMT
- CHICAGO DEBUTS: Mysterious Mitsubishi teased
- BMW appoints new head of Mini brand
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029