Post-Geneva, there was no shortage of auto industry happenings this week....
Yes folks, there's a ghost in the house and the temptation is to say, it's the ghost of safety. Okay, that's a bit laboured in the week of H...
There are 15 vacant desks at General Motors in the US today - the latest development in the debacle that saw a faulty ignition switch design...
Europe remains world's largest aftermarket according to data from research firm Frost & Sullivan. It's a big industry accounting for around...
Continuing just-auto's series of interviews at the 2015 Equip Auto show, Matthew Beecham caught up with with Franck Cama, Country Manager France & Benelux for Henkel AG & Co. KGaA's General Industry market segment and Head of Vehicle Repair & Maintenance Steering Unit - Western Europe.
Continuing just-auto's series of interviews at the 2015 Equip Auto show, Matthew Beecham met with Olivier Legrand, Vice President Aftermarket EMEA, Federal-Mogul Motorparts. Federal-Mogul Motorparts' light vehicle aftermarket brands include ANCO wiper blades; Champion spark plugs and Ferodo brakes.
European automotive supplier organisation, CLEPA,has cancelled its Aftermarket Conference scheduled for this Thursday (26 November) in Brussels, due to the Belgian Federal Crisis Centre ramping up security around the event venue.
Opel is claiming that an innovation on the new Astra model helps to make the cabin “a warm and welcoming personal wellness oasis”.
TomTom has signed a global, multi-year agreement to provide maps and traffic data for the Uber driver app. The data will be used for navigation, accurate arrival times and efficient journeys in about 300 cities.
Although Continental has posted third quarter net income up 28%, the results came in under analyst expectations on slower growth in China and ahead of the crucial winter tyre season.
Panasonic says it will begin manufacturing a new diesel exhaust filter for the Chinese market in anticipation of tougher emissions rules in the world's largest vehicle market.
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan was among guests at the opening of Sumitomo Rubber Industries (SRI) first tyre factory in Cankiri, Turkey, named Sumitomo Rubber AKO Lastik Sanayi ve Ticaret (SAT).
As one who has worked 'down in parts' in a previous life I have not a little sympathy for the warehouse and counter men and women at Hyundai Motor Company Australia's spare parts operation.
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
- ANALYSIS: VW's self-defeating defeat devices
- Indian summer for SsangYong - ANALYSIS
- Advanced tech previews from OEMs - PLDB
- Yes, some car companies do good things – COMMENT
- Integrated Canadian test cells impress OEMs
- Bosch investigated for role in VW scandal
- Jaguar Land Rover expands engine plant capacity
- VW Group reins in capital spending
- Canada "needs to turn automakers back" from Mexico
- Volkswagen making progress on diesel emissions fix
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE mirrors market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle roof systems market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle electronic braking market- forecasts to 2030