The market leading light vehicle production model database
PLDB (Product Lifecycle DataBase) from just-auto.com is a model level database. PLDB puts information on the production life of over 3,000 current and future models globally by 251 brands from 170 groups at your fingertips.
Call our account team now on +44 (0)1527 573 608 to find how PLDB will aid your competitive intelligence
just-auto's current and future model database PLDB holds lifecycle information for over 3,000 models.
The database provides extensive coverage of each entry including; make, model, start/end of production dates, plant/country of manufacture, vehicle code name, platform name, and average annual lifecycle production volumes. Expert analyst commentary is also provided.
Data can be referenced in one of two ways - through a traditional table layout or via GANTT style lifecycle charts, that provide a visual reference to product activity through group, make, model or plant filters.
Immediately visualise auto model lifetime data
- See the lifetime, in years, of a specific automotive manufacturer, make, model, platform or plant.
- Simply click on a cell to bring up a GANTT-style vehicle program chart.
Instant knowledge with detailed vehicle profiles
- Vehicle profiles are accompanied by an analyst-compiled profile, and average annual lifecycle production volumes.
- Profiles include vehicle codenames, background history, launch details, and key technical data.
Continually updated to give you data to rely on
- Vehicle data is updated on a daily basis by our automotive analysts.
- Our specialists use a extensive network of manufacturer and supplier contacts to keep our data reliable and up-to-date.
Find vehicle lifetimes quicker than ever before
- Use PLDB’s powerful search to find the make, model or platform you are interested in.
- Checkbox search filters help you drill-down further; for example, only selecting vehicles in a certain car segment.
PLDB features the following light vehicle segmentation (equivalent US EPA classifications in brackets):
A-segment mini cars (Minicompact car), B-segment small cars (Subcompact car), C-segment medium cars (Compact car), D-segment large cars (Mid-size car), E-segment executive cars (Large car), F-segment luxury cars (Large car), S-segment sports coupes (Two-seater), M-segment MPV small (Minivan), M-segment MPV compact (Minivan), M-segment MPV large (Minivan), M-segment LCV (Cargo van/passenger van), J-segment SUV mini (Small SUV), J-segment SUV compact (Small SUV), J-segment SUV mid-size (Standard SUV), J-segment SUV full-size (Standard SUV), Pickup mini (Small pickup), Pickup mid-size (Small pickup) and Pickup full-size (Standard pickup).