DETROIT: ZF backs VDA on EU-US free trade agreement
ZF Friedrichshafen is welcoming the stance taken by German automotive industry association VDA which is urging the European Union and US to rapidly come to agreement surrounding free trade agreements (FTAs).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: 'Game changing' configurator
- Briefing: Active safety systems
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Leon X-Perience & SEAT SE376
- COMMENT: The diminution of Fiat
- Could the sun be the de-carbonising game changer?
- McLaren Automotive posts second year of profit
- BMW reveals redesigned Mini Clubman
- VW plans low cost car family
- JUST THE FACTS: 2016 Audi A4 first look
- Audi is first customer for new car configurator
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Magna International Inc. (MG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global electric light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- Global light vehicle OE starter motors and alternators market- forecasts to 2029