DETROIT: ZF backs VDA on EU-US free trade agreement
ZF Friedrichshafen is welcoming the stance taken by German automotive industry association VDA which is urging the European Union and US to rapidly come to agreement surrounding free trade agreements (FTAs).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS: Hyundai axes Veloster, goes after Toyota
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 2
- Review of 2014 (1)
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 1
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Another year races by
- Genk mayor organises "loudest shift" as Ford exits
- Punch Genk offer "missed opportunity": Mayor
- Bye, Chrysler, hello FCA US
- Pay deal lifts strike threat at Jaguar Land Rover
- PSA UK announces new senior management structure