US: Yazaki to acquire Indian JV Tata Yazaki Autocomp
The 50:50 joint venture between Yazaki Corporation and Tata Autocomp Systems was established in 1997 for the manufacturing and sales of automotive wire harnesses and related components. Capitalised at INR1bn (US$18.2m), TYA will become a wholly-owned subsidiary of Yazaki Corporation through the purchase of the 50% share held by Tata Autocomp Systems.
The new company name will be firmed upon completion of various procedures for the purchase of shares in January 2013. The new company structure will be dedicated to further business expansion.
BorgWarner will provide British engineered and made turbochargers for Jaguar Land Rover's (JLR's) new four-cylinder petrol and diesel engines, scheduled to launch in 2015....
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global OE automotive electrical wiring (EDS) sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts....
Tata Motors said Jaguar Land Rover sales in April 2013 rose 15% year on year to 28,874 units - 5,334 Jaguar and 23,540 Land Rover....
Tata Group's UK luxury vehicle unit Jaguar Land Rover enjoyed its best-ever April selling 28,503 vehicles, up 12% year on year. Year to date sales rose 16% to 143,974....
Tata Group's Jaguar Land Rover has expanded its Middle East test programme with a new engineering test centre in Dubai, UAE, to conduct extreme hot weather vehicle research, development and testing....
Tata Motors' Jaguar Land Rover has awarded contracts worth GBP2.8bn (US$4.3bn) to companies worldwide to supply parts for the new F-Type, with over GBP1.5bn ($US2.3bn) placed with suppliers here in th...
Tata Motors has signaled it will delay construction of a regional plant for south-east Asia until its sales reach adequate levels....
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- PRODUCT EYE: Audi RS Q3
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- COMMENT: Nissan looks for top UEFA bang for buck
- The bubble car is back, fit for the 21st century
- PSA issues new business plan
- BEIJING DEBUTS: Volvo S60L PPHEV concept
- NYIAS DEBUTS: Infiniti Q70 long wheelbase
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global light vehicle materials market 2008 to 2028