US: Yazaki to acquire Indian JV Tata Yazaki Autocomp
Yazaki Corporation has agreed to purchase all the company shares of Tata Yazaki Autocomp (TYA), its Indian wire harness manufacturing and sales joint venture company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Clio R.S. 220 Trophy & future Renaults
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Scion and Ford workers' chop
- THE WEEK - New car, mergers, results, Iran
- January 2016, management briefing (Part 2)
- Q&A - Visteon CEO Sachin Lawande
- Ford Europe looks to cut staff
- Geneva premieres list - Bentley Mulsanne facelift
- Spreading virus prompts Tata to re-name new model
- 2016 Delhi Auto Expo - world premieres list
- Toyota to axe Scion youth brand