MONTREAL SHOW: World premieres list [Final version]
Honda Gear concept: "customizable, connected" three-door hatchback design study
Mitsubishi Subcompact: Mirage gains a 1.2-litre engine ahead of local debut in Sep
Author: Glenn Brooks
After it looked a bit like just-auto had become part of the global Toyota PR machine last week, this week, for a day or two at least, you could have been forgiven for thinking we had now 'crossed over...
The 21st Indonesian International Motor Show is taking place in Jakarta. There were some significant global debuts at the event, including the second model for the Datsun brand and a new Honda MPV....
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show....
- ANALYSIS - Jaguar takes on Porsche with F-PACE
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - platforms to go to
- Peugeot steps up a gear with new 3008
- Delphi Powertrain VP on compliance - Q&A
- Geely/Volvo architecture cooperation bears fruit
- Peugeot reveals revamped 3008 compact SUV
- Tesla chooses Mando for autonomous technology
- US and UK motorists divided on driverless cars
- GKN wins plug-in AWD axle deal
- Ford recalls 271,000 F-150s for brake job