GERMANY: Works council slams "decades of mistakes" as Opel ends Bochum production
Opel's works council has slammed the automaker for "decades of management mistakes" and is threatening to withdraw any potential concessions unless the company offers "serious" talks on its German operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Briefing: Supplier industry financial review
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Volvo V60 Polestar
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: All eyes on Vienna
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI
- INTERVIEW: Alain Uyttenhoven, Head of Lexus Europe
- Tesla and BMW in battery talks - reports
- 2014 GUANGZHOU SHOW: World premieres list
- BMW tests Google Glass eyewear for quality checks
- Jaguar Land Rover named "most trustworthy OEM"
- Honda failed to report 1,700 accidents in 11 years