UK: Western Europe's car market continued to slide in January [updated with data]
Car sales in Western Europe fell by 9.5% in January according to data issued by LMC Automotive, as the effects of the region's economic problems continued to depress demand. The January result equates to a Seasonally Adjusted Annualised Rate (SAAR) of sales of just 10.5m units a year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- PRODUCT EYE: Porsche 911 Turbo
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- COMMENT: Beijing wants a greener auto sector
- 2014 BEIJING SHOW: Global debuts list
- Ford Mulally successor announcement expected
- GM restructures global engineering
- 2014 NYIAS: List of world premieres
- Daimler-BYD JV launches Denza electric car