US: Wanxiang looks to end-January for A123 decision
Wanxiang says it expects a regulatory decision concerning its bid to purchase A123 systems early in the new year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: All eyes on Vienna
- PLDB Future Models - LA & Guangzhou shows insights
- ANALYSIS: Opel-Vauxhall and Buick's shared future
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Lexus concedes to Germany
- GUANGZHOU DEBUTS: 'Chery Land Rover' Evoque
- Jaguar Land Rover to recall vehicles over TPMS
- JLR announces new connectivity platform/app
- 2014 LA SHOW: World debuts list [final version]
- BELGIUM: Jaguar overtaken by Lexus across Europe