CHINA: VW will not increase China-bound exports
Volkswagen will not be increasing exports to China in order to lessen inventory pressure at its European dealerships, according to brand management director Paul Hu, speaking at an event in Shanghai.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Diesel developments
- Comment - emissions 'failures' hardly a surprise
- ANALYSIS - supercharged Jaguar XF
- ANALYSIS - 2016 Kia Carnival Platinum
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - VW agrees a deal with the US
- JLR achieves aluminium recycling milestone
- Ford books record Q1 pre-tax profit
- Ford to idle top-selling truck's plant for a week
- Mitsubishi orders plunge in crisis
- German government incentivises electric car sales