BELGIUM: VW Group grew share in declining 2012 EU car market
Data released by the European carmakers' trade body ACEA shows that the EU car market declined by 16.3% in December and was down 8.2% in 2012 as recession took hold across the region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- COMMENT: ADAS rollout comes with human issues
- COMMENT: Why the VW Touareg Hybrid had to die
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- ANALYSIS: Autonomous cars and interior design
- Chinese brands have failed to catch on in Brazil
- Marchionne merger overtures to GM's Barra rebuffed
- Volvo China plant starts US exports
- Finally, Ford's Mustang is 'official' for Europe
- Big Four steadily losing Brazilian market share