SWEDEN: Volvo truck sales down 18% in January
In January 5,575 Volvo trucks were delivered, a decrease of 18% compared with the same month last year
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Scion and Ford workers' chop
- Clio R.S. 220 Trophy & future Renaults
- January 2016, management briefing (Part 2)
- Yanfeng Automotive Interiors VP Q&A
- THE WEEK - New car, mergers, results, Iran
- New Ford plant for Mexico & Prius rival - report
- Daimler posts record sales – investors unimpressed
- Volvo nixes range extenders
- Geneva premieres list - Ferrari GTC4Lusso
- UK car registrations climb to 11-year January high