SWEDEN: Volvo Global Trucks announces sharp sales decline
Deliveries from Volvo Global Trucks (VGT), which comprises Mack Trucks, Inc., Renault V.I. and Volvo Trucks, fell by 11% in the first quarter, the company has announced. During the period January-March 2001, VGT deliveries totalled 42,139 units compared to 47,189 in the same period last year. Order intake was down 15%, of which North America was down 26% and Europe 10% compared to the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives its paid members access to the very best automotive market coverage.
And now there’s just-auto plus, our premium membership that gives you exclusive component forecast data, company profiles and extended news coverage - just for premium members.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - and that includes just-auto plus.
Dave Leggett, editor of just-auto
* plus VAT if applicable