CANADA: Volvo Cars moves HQ
After 40 years in Gordon Baker Road, Volvo Cars of Canada has moved headquarters to a new office in Richmond Hill, north of Toronto.
The new, 7,500 sq ft building was customised for the automaker and includes a training centre.
It donated a C70 to the Richmond Hill fire department which uses it for training firefighters on car crash procedures.
This QUBE report from just-auto report provides a comprehensive overview of the global electric vehicles and OE starter battery sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market si...
Quarterly/fiscal full year results continued to roll in this week with a healthy uptick at Suzuki in 2012/3, the latest Japanese automaker to finally shrug off the combined effects of the double whamm...
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show....
Geely's Volvo Car Cars will establish a new global purchasing and manufacturing organisation to reduce complexity and costs....
Geely's Volvo Cars has named former GM marketing executive Alain Visser, who joined last year, as its new senior vice president marketing, sales and customer service, replacing Doug Speck who is leavi...
Deliveries from the Volvo group's truck operations in April 2013 amounted to 16,572 vehicles. This was a decrease of 2% compared with the year-earlier month....
- COMMENT: The diminution of Fiat
- COMMENT: BMW & Mercedes battle over self parking
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: 'Game changing' configurator
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2015 Mazda CX-5 & future CUVs
- Briefing: Active safety systems
- Arrested Toyota executive quits
- JUST THE FACTS: 2016 Audi A4 first look
- VW plans low cost car family
- UK auto sector delivering on growth
- Infrastructure and logistics make Brazil costly
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Magna International Inc. (MG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Global electric light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2029