CANADA: Volvo Cars moves HQ
After 40 years in Gordon Baker Road, Volvo Cars of Canada has moved headquarters to a new office in Richmond Hill, north of Toronto.
The new, 7,500 sq ft building was customised for the automaker and includes a training centre.
It donated a C70 to the Richmond Hill fire department which uses it for training firefighters on car crash procedures.
This QUBE report from just-auto report provides a comprehensive overview of the global electric vehicles and OE starter battery sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market si...
Quarterly/fiscal full year results continued to roll in this week with a healthy uptick at Suzuki in 2012/3, the latest Japanese automaker to finally shrug off the combined effects of the double whamm...
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show....
Geely's Volvo Car Cars will establish a new global purchasing and manufacturing organisation to reduce complexity and costs....
Geely's Volvo Cars has named former GM marketing executive Alain Visser, who joined last year, as its new senior vice president marketing, sales and customer service, replacing Doug Speck who is leavi...
Deliveries from the Volvo group's truck operations in April 2013 amounted to 16,572 vehicles. This was a decrease of 2% compared with the year-earlier month....
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- ANALYSIS: MG on the road to nowhere
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The year is flying by...
- A LOOK AROUND: Honda Swindon plant for Civic duty
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Land Rover Defender
- No future for long range EVs - Toyota engineer
- Shanghai show debuts list updated
- GERMANY: Mazda outsells Nissan as Qashqai crashes
- EXCLUSIVE UK: New platform key to Honda Civic deal
- JLR automates priority warranty parts returns
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2029