After 40 years in Gordon Baker Road, Volvo Cars of Canada has moved headquarters to a new office in Richmond Hill, north of Toronto.
The new, 7,500 sq ft building was customised for the automaker and includes a training centre.
It donated a C70 to the Richmond Hill fire department which uses it for training firefighters on car crash procedures.
Companies: Volvo Cars
This QUBE report from just-auto report provides a comprehensive overview of the global electric vehicles and OE starter battery sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market si...
Quarterly/fiscal full year results continued to roll in this week with a healthy uptick at Suzuki in 2012/3, the latest Japanese automaker to finally shrug off the combined effects of the double whamm...
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show....
Geely's Volvo Car Cars will establish a new global purchasing and manufacturing organisation to reduce complexity and costs....
Geely's Volvo Cars has named former GM marketing executive Alain Visser, who joined last year, as its new senior vice president marketing, sales and customer service, replacing Doug Speck who is leavi...
Deliveries from the Volvo group's truck operations in April 2013 amounted to 16,572 vehicles. This was a decrease of 2% compared with the year-earlier month....
- ANALYSIS - Jaguar takes on Porsche with F-PACE
- Autumn facelift beckons for Citroen's Family hit
- THE WEEK - aftermarket player and new products
- General Motors' platform strategy decoded
- Peugeot steps up a gear with new 3008
- Ford recalls 271,000 F-150s for brake job
- Romanian PM asks Ford for more
- UK engine making for local use surges 51% in April
- Magna to build aluminium casting facility in UK
- Mitsubishi restates profit as president quits