CANADA: Volvo Cars moves HQ
After 40 years in Gordon Baker Road, Volvo Cars of Canada has moved headquarters to a new office in Richmond Hill, north of Toronto.
The new, 7,500 sq ft building was customised for the automaker and includes a training centre.
It donated a C70 to the Richmond Hill fire department which uses it for training firefighters on car crash procedures.
Despite strong developing competition, Volvo continues to lead in the car safety technologies. Continued work on the improvement of quality and reliability, and above all the safety of users makes the...
Quarterly/fiscal full year results continued to roll in this week with a healthy uptick at Suzuki in 2012/3, the latest Japanese automaker to finally shrug off the combined effects of the double whamm...
Truck Manufacturing in Belgium industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016)...
This QUBE report from just-auto report provides a comprehensive overview of the global electric vehicles and OE starter battery sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market si...
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show....
Geely's Volvo Car Cars will establish a new global purchasing and manufacturing organisation to reduce complexity and costs....
- COMMENT: Russian auto jitters in Crimea poker
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- India's auto sector pauses, but for how long?
- PRODUCT EYE: Kia pro_cee'd GT
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- Ssangyong to rebrand and overhaul image
- Jaguar to end XK production this year
- Geely to axe domestic brands
- Ford director emeritus, William Clay Ford, dies
- VW calls for automaker data-collection commitment
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Auto Parts Manufacturing in China
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)