After 40 years in Gordon Baker Road, Volvo Cars of Canada has moved headquarters to a new office in Richmond Hill, north of Toronto.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Diesel developments
- Federal-Mogul on trends in the plug market - Q&A
- Carlos Ghosn interview
- ANALYSIS - 2016 Subaru Legacy/Liberty 3.6
- Comment - emissions 'failures' hardly a surprise
- BMW launches 'big battery' i3 EV
- BMW Q1 operating profit down 2.5%
- Tesla advances build plan by 2 years
- Volvo Cars swings to profit in Q1
- Ford claims factory fit first for F-150 strobes