MALAYSIA: Vehicle sales jump 21% in October
New vehicle sales in Malaysia increased by close to 21% to 55,358 units in October, compared with 53,615 units sold a year earlier, according to data released by the Malaysian Automotive Association (MAA).
The association attributed the sales increase to positive consumer sentiment, new models and a longer working month than last year.
Cumulative sales for the first ten months of 2012 rose by 2% to 513,805 units, compared with 503,859 units in the same period of last year.
- Analysis - Bull market for Lamborghini
- F23 2 Series Convertible & future BMWs
- Q&A – Delphi Chief Technology Officer, Jeff Owens
- Interview with Harman Connected Car division
- EU heavy truck market sees 19.4% gain in 2015; pos
- GM's Opel promises Europe a "revolutionary" EV
- Auto vacancies due to UK skills shortage - report
- VW Group quality chief leaves
- Tesla reports higher losses in Q4
- Wrist smartphone speeds Ford quality checks