MEXICO: Vehicle output and exports up in November
Mexican vehicle production rose year on year in November and exports were also up, the Mexican Auto Industry Association (AMIA) said.
Output climbed 14.7% to 265,001 vehicles, while exports were up 10.4% to 219,864 units over the same period, AMIA told Reuters.
- What does 'Brexit' mean for the auto sector?
- The self-driving Volvo is getting closer
- And so Brexit begins - The Week That Was
- Arxan Technologies on cyber security - Q&A
- Active suspension systems - briefing
- "No trade barriers" says FKG amid Brexit fallout
- Volkswagen scandal - Porsche plunges into the red
- Aston Martin lost GBP127.9m in 2015
- VDA warns against post-Brexit customs barriers
- Shocked CLEPA to discuss Brexit in Madrid
- Jaguar Land Rover: Adapting the original SUV & turning middle class Britishness into a business asset
- Tesla Motors, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Automotive Megatrends
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market - forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle turbochargers market - forecasts to 2030