MEXICO: Vehicle output and exports up in November
Mexican vehicle production rose year on year in November and exports were also up, the Mexican Auto Industry Association (AMIA) said.
Output climbed 14.7% to 265,001 vehicles, while exports were up 10.4% to 219,864 units over the same period, AMIA told Reuters.
- ANALYSIS: Making sense of China's sales volatility
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Toyota's FCV cometh
- ANALYSIS: Kia 'thinks globally, acts locally'
- Kia UK MD on how to raise brand pricing
- VA: Minnow Mitsubishi not short on L200 claims
- Mitsubishi ending US production
- FCA to recall 1,060,531 Ram trucks
- JCI confirms auto exit as supplier eddies swirl
- FRANKFURT DEBUTS LIST: Ferrari 488 Spider added
- Fiat Chrysler cops record penalty from NHTSA
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE tyres market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2030