MEXICO: Vehicle output and exports up in November
Mexican vehicle production rose year on year in November and exports were also up, the Mexican Auto Industry Association (AMIA) said.
Output climbed 14.7% to 265,001 vehicles, while exports were up 10.4% to 219,864 units over the same period, AMIA told Reuters.
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Lexus concedes to Germany
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Lexus NX 300h
- PLDB Future Models - LA & Guangzhou shows insights
- INTERVIEW: Fiat brand head, Olivier Francois
- COMMENT: Nuclear talks to kick-start basic safety?
- BELGIUM: Jaguar overtaken by Lexus across Europe
- 2014 LA SHOW: World debuts list [final version]
- GUANGZHOU DEBUTS: 'Chery Land Rover' Evoque
- Jaguar Land Rover to recall vehicles over TPMS
- JLR announces new connectivity platform/app