MEXICO: Vehicle output and exports up in November
Mexican vehicle production rose year on year in November and exports were also up, the Mexican Auto Industry Association (AMIA) said.
Output climbed 14.7% to 265,001 vehicles, while exports were up 10.4% to 219,864 units over the same period, AMIA told Reuters.
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Trouble in Tianjin
- COMMENT: TPP legacy as Obama's Grand Projet?
- COMMENT: Volvo's US sales surge as China reverses
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2016 Land Rover Discovery & L462
- China's economic turbulence worries auto industry
- UPDATED IAA debuts list: Peugeot Fractal added
- Wraps come off fourth generation Kia Sportage
- BMW launches smartphone wireless charging
- just-auto takes a late summer break
- Ford may revive Bronco and Ranger for US - reports
- General Motors Company (GM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Automotive Plastics Market for Passenger Cars by Type, by Application, & by Region - Global Forecast to 2020