MEXICO: Vehicle output and exports up in November
Mexican vehicle production rose year on year in November and exports were also up, the Mexican Auto Industry Association (AMIA) said.
Output climbed 14.7% to 265,001 vehicles, while exports were up 10.4% to 219,864 units over the same period, AMIA told Reuters.
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Scion and Ford workers' chop
- Clio R.S. 220 Trophy & future Renaults
- January 2016, management briefing (Part 2)
- Yanfeng Automotive Interiors VP Q&A
- THE WEEK - New car, mergers, results, Iran
- New Ford plant for Mexico & Prius rival - report
- Daimler posts record sales – investors unimpressed
- Volvo nixes range extenders
- Geneva premieres list - Ferrari GTC4Lusso
- UK car registrations climb to 11-year January high