ITALY: Uncertainty over Chrysler stake dispute hangs over Fiat
Uncertainty over the outcome of a legal dispute over the price Fiat must pay to increase its stake in US unit Chrysler is expected to hang over the Italian carmaker's shares, a media report said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Q&A: Volvo XC90 chief engineer Håkan Ivarsson
- RESEARCH SNAPSHOT: Review of front-end modules
- COMMENT: No wizards needed at US$100 a barrel
- COMMENT: The diminution of Fiat
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Minding the shop
- Arrested Toyota executive quits
- Magna Steyr to build vehicles for JLR
- "Levelling off" continues in China's car market
- GM pleased judge tosses out 'ignition switch' suit
- SUVs continue driving US sales growth
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Magna International Inc. (MG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global electric light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018