AUSTRALIA: Toyota to cease production in Australia by end 2017
Toyota is to follow Ford and General Motors and exit car manufacturing in Australia. It said it plans to finish Toyota vehicle and engine production in Australia by the end of 2017.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- ANALYSIS: Autonomous cars and interior design
- Williams CEO eyes consultancy business expansion
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Celerio and Suzuki's future cars
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- Takata recall widens to 33.8m vehicles in US
- INDIA: Renault reveals US$5,000 Kwid global small
- VW autonomous braking slashes insurance claims
- INDIA: Tata learns from mistakes with GenX Nano
- Marchionne warns of NHTSA action costs results