THAI FLOODS: Toyota Thailand, South Africa still on slowed output
Toyota Motor said plants in Thailand and South Africa are continuing to operate with adjusted production levels from Monday (5 December) as the lingering effects of the flooding in Thailand continue to affect the firm's parts supply chain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS - Jaguar takes on Porsche with F-PACE
- Peugeot steps up a gear with new 3008
- Autumn facelift beckons for Citroen's Family hit
- THE WEEK - aftermarket player and new products
- General Motors' platform strategy decoded
- Ford recalls 271,000 F-150s for brake job
- Romanian PM asks Ford for more
- Tesla chooses Mando for autonomous technology
- UK engine making for local use surges 51% in April
- Toyota and Uber to collaborate