JAPAN: Toyota recalling 2.77m vehicles worldwide
Barely a month after calling back 7.4m vehicles to check for a potentially faulty power window switch, Toyota has announced a 2.77m vehicle worldwide recall, including second generation Prius models, due to potential problems with the steering and the hybrid system water pump.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- Jaguar Land Rover's lightweight future
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- COMMENT: Russian auto jitters in Crimea poker
- 'One Ford' has kept us alive in Europe
- EXCLUSIVE: Renault axes another EV
- Jaguar recruits Beckham as China brand ambassador
- Ukraine crisis sparks Russia 'downward pressures'
- GENEVA: Jaguar names 'small' saloon XE
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle HVAC market 2008 to 2028