JAPAN: Toyota paints bleak 2013 forecast
Toyota expects its vehicle sales in Japan to fall by over 18% year on year to 1.36m units in 2013, from an estimated 1.67m in 2012, according to local reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Lexus concedes to Germany
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Lexus NX 300h
- PLDB Future Models - LA & Guangzhou shows insights
- INTERVIEW: Fiat brand head, Olivier Francois
- COMMENT: Nuclear talks to kick-start basic safety?
- BELGIUM: Jaguar overtaken by Lexus across Europe
- 2014 LA SHOW: World debuts list [final version]
- Jaguar Land Rover to recall vehicles over TPMS
- GUANGZHOU DEBUTS: Global third generation Chevrole
- JLR announces new connectivity platform/app