Toyota has begun exporting US-assembled Venza SUVs to South Korea in a bid to improve price competitiveness which has been hit by the strength of the yen.
The company currently ships three other US-built models to South Korea including Camry midsize sedans. This is the first time the Venza has been exported outside North America.
Toyota plans to export 600 Venzas a year to Korea.
New vehicle sales in Vietnam jumped by 34% to 8,001 units in April, from a depressed 5,972 units in the same month of last year, according to data released by the Vietnam Automotive Manufacturers Asso...
US-based electric car maker Tesla Motors has posted its first ever quarterly profit in the first quarter as it also said it exceeded its target for deliveries....
Toyota Boshoku has concluded an agreement to establish a joint venture in Pakistan with Pakistani automotive component maker, Thal, and Toyota Tsusho....
Toyota Motor Corporation boosted full fiscal year operating income from JPY355.6bn to JPY1.32 trillion, an increase of JPY965.2bn. Net income rose from JPY283.5bn to JPY962.1bn on sales up 18.7% to J...
- What does 'Brexit' mean for the auto sector?
- Toyota finally makes an economical Prius
- Active suspension systems - briefing
- VW's amazing new 1.0-litre Golf engine - Analysis
- And so Brexit begins - The Week That Was
- Ex-VW CEO Winterkorn under investigation
- Fuel economy scandal pushes MMC deep into red
- NEVS drops Saab as it establishes identity
- Goodwood FoS world premieres - the list (updated)
- Kuga expands posh Ford Vignale line in Europe