JAPAN: Toyota gives managers a regional focus
Toyota has opened a new career track aimed at giving more senior managers better knowledge of the regions of the world where it sells cars.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: VW's 'master tactician' falls
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 'Bye Twin Gate, hello hatchback
- COMMENT: Labour Day Paris putsch at Renault
- COMMENT: Volkswagen's Piech got a lot right
- Lear Corp VP on designing wire harnesses
- Furious Renault mulls options at AGM setback
- Aston Martin secures funding for DBX crossover
- Audi produces synthetic diesel fuel from water
- Delphi poised for 'major acquisition' this year
- just-auto takes a break
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029