BELGIUM: Toyota Europe stays quiet on driver pedal error reports
Toyota Motor Europe (TME) declined to comment on US reports that driver error was largely responsible for its 'sticky pedal' issues there but said final results of investigations would be available within months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Auto business confidence hit but holding up
- Recalls redux - the week that was
- Brexit could lift UK auto production – Asian view
- Driving the new Q30, and Infiniti future models
- Audi S8 plus - if 585PS just isn’t enough power
- General Motors re-thinks India strategy - report
- Mixed reaction to Tesla's latest plans
- Ford rolls out MY2017 smartphone integration
- Heat challenging as technology ramps up - ZF TRW
- Nissan Kicks making world debut in Olympics Brazil