AUSTRALIA: Toyota creates Land Cruiser LC79 for mining prospects
Australia is the first market for Toyota's new Land Cruiser LC79 double cab. Developed with the country's mining boom in mind, the new variant can even be fitted with rail arms to travel on mining train lines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- VW’s crisis and the changed world of corporate PR
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Range Rover Evoque Brazil build
- ANALYSIS: Mazda humiliates Toyota in Germany
- Q&A: Hella on tomorrow’s ADAS cameras and sensors
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Audi S8 & future models
- ADAS seeing ‘unprecedented growth'
- VW withdraws most 2016 US diesels
- Russia car market collapse continues
- TOKYO SHOW: Lexus concept world debut
- BMW completes UK engine plant revamp
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2030
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2030