JAPAN: Toyota Boshoku hikes Polish JV stake
Toyota Boshoku's European unit has raised its stake in a Polish joint venture to make it a subsidiary to strengthen its management base in Europe.
Toyota Boshoku Europe NV's shareholding in Tbmeca Poland is now 54.9%, up from 30%. The supplier makes filters and powertrain parts. Toyota has an engine and transmission plant in Poland.
Tbmeca is a joint venture of Toyota Boshoku Europe, Monaco-based Mecaplast Group and Denso International Europe.
Toyota Boshoku Europe bought part of Mecaplast's Tbmeca shareholding which is now 25.1% (from 50%) after this transaction.
Toyota Boshoku declined to say the cost of its share acquisition.
The old adage 'win on Sunday, sell on Monday' attributed to Ford's return to racing in the US in the early 1950s* has been given a new twist by Hyundai. The company doesn't want to be the world's bigg...
Toyota Tsusho Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and servic...
The UK market looked strong in May while Toyota's UK plant, clobbered by the 2008 recession, is now claimed to be back at capacity, following the start of production of the Auris Touring Sports or, to...
Datamonitor's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Drowsiness Monitors in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World....
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle engine cooling sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use t...
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- 2014 NYIAS: List of world premieres
- BEIJING DEBUTS: New Cruze, but old model to remain
- Discovery Sport to replace Land Rover's Freelander
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- GM CEO recall comments draw senator's retort
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global light vehicle materials market 2008 to 2028