JAPAN: Toyota announces 1.3m-car Corolla and Lexus recalls
Toyota Motor is recalling almost 1.3m cars globally for two separate defects, including 752,000 Corolla and Corolla Matrix vehicles in the US, to fix airbags that could be deployed inadvertently, the automaker said on Wednesday. The second recall is to check Lexus IS wipers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Scion and Ford workers' chop
- Clio R.S. 220 Trophy & future Renaults
- THE WEEK - New car, mergers, results, Iran
- January 2016, management briefing (Part 2)
- Q&A - Visteon CEO Sachin Lawande
- Ford Europe looks to cut staff
- Spreading virus prompts Tata to re-name new model
- No black in Europe but GM books 2015 record profit
- Toyota to axe Scion youth brand
- 2016 Delhi Auto Expo - world premieres list