JAPAN: Toyota 2012 domestic sales rise 42%
Toyota sold 1,537,371 new passenger cars in Japan in 2012, up 42.4% year on year. Total sales rose 40.9% to 1,692,228.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Q&A: Volvo XC90 chief engineer Håkan Ivarsson
- COMMENT: No wizards needed at US$100 a barrel
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Minding the shop
- COMMENT: The diminution of Fiat
- RESEARCH SNAPSHOT: Review of front-end modules
- Magna Steyr to build vehicles for JLR
- JLR in talks for Eastern Europe plant
- Arrested Toyota executive quits
- SUVs continue driving US sales growth
- TRW acquisition by ZF more than 1+1=2: Peter Lake
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Magna International Inc. (MG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2029
- Global electric light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018