JAPAN: Toyoda Gosei to build auto parts plant in Brazil
Japan's Toyoda Gosei will build a plant in a Sao Paulo suburb for the production of rubber and plastic automotive components to meet growth in the Brazilian auto market.
It will be the Toyota Motor-affiliated autoparts maker's first production base in South America, Jiji Press reported. With a capital of BRL90m, it will set up a company for production. Products will be chiefly supplied to Toyota initially.
The new company plans to start production in November 2014 and targets annual sales of some BRL60m in 2017 by expanding sales to other automakers, Toyoda Gosei officials said.
The plant, to be built in Itapetininga, 150km west of Sao Paulo, will make automotive sealing products such as glass runs, airbags and other safety system products, as well as interior and exterior products such as instrument panel components.
Toyota Tsusho Corporation - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis,...
Toyota Tsusho Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and servic...
Datamonitor's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organ...
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show....
The report profiles 24 companies including many key and niche players such as Autoliv, Denso Corporation, Key Safety Systems, Inc., Takata Corporation, Toyoda-Gosei Co., Ltd., and TRW Automotive Holdi...
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- Jaguar Land Rover's lightweight future
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- INTERVIEW: Ford UK fleet director, Phil Hollins
- 'One Ford' has kept us alive in Europe
- EXCLUSIVE: Renault axes another EV
- GENEVA: Jaguar names 'small' saloon XE
- GENEVA: Apple launches car iOS
- Ukraine crisis sparks Russia 'downward pressures'
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle HVAC market 2008 to 2028