FRANCE: Titan rumoured to make Goodyear Amiens Nord bid
Reports are circulating in France Titan International could be poised to make a bid for Goodyear Amiens Nord in France, although this is as yet unconfirmed.
Titan has enjoyed a robust relationship with one French union in particular, but if the reports are correct, could be about to make its interest more concrete.
Neither Goodyear in France or the US, nor Titan CEO Maurice Taylor, were immediately available for comment.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
This QUBE report from just-auto report provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle OE tyres sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use thi...
Goodyear has posted posted a strong set of fourth quarter financial results that have cheered investors as the share price surged in early trading....
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been...
Goodyear says its Amiens Nord plant in France has finally closed with the loss of 1,200 jobs, following an improved redundancy deal with the unions....
Global Auto Components industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also ...
France's economic redevelopment minister, Arnaud Montebourg, is describing the involvement of Paris in the potential PSA Peugeot Citroen capital increase as an act of "industrial patriotism."...
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- PRODUCT EYE: Audi RS Q3
- 2014 NYIAS: List of world premieres
- 2014 BEIJING SHOW: world debuts list updated
- Discovery Sport to replace Land Rover's Freelander
- GM CEO recall comments draw senator's retort
- Tata restructuring production at all plants
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global light vehicle materials market 2008 to 2028