FRANCE: Titan rumoured to make Goodyear Amiens Nord bid
Reports are circulating in France Titan International could be poised to make a bid for Goodyear Amiens Nord in France, although this is as yet unconfirmed.
Titan has enjoyed a robust relationship with one French union in particular, but if the reports are correct, could be about to make its interest more concrete.
Neither Goodyear in France or the US, nor Titan CEO Maurice Taylor, were immediately available for comment.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
This QUBE report from just-auto report provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle OE tyres sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use thi...
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been...
Goodyear has posted posted a strong set of fourth quarter financial results that have cheered investors as the share price surged in early trading....
Global Auto Components industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also ...
Goodyear says its Amiens Nord plant in France has finally closed with the loss of 1,200 jobs, following an improved redundancy deal with the unions....
- Jaguar Land Rover's lightweight future
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Musical chairs
- ANALYSIS: Scale and mega-platforms
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- GENEVA: Apple launches car iOS
- 'One Ford' has kept us alive in Europe
- GENEVA: Jaguar names 'small' saloon XE
- JLR reported close to Saudi Arabia factory deal
- GENEVA SHOW: World premieres [final list]
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- Global light vehicle HVAC market 2008 to 2028