GERMANY: ThyssenKrupp close to steering systems joint venture deal with DaimlerChrysler - report
German industrial group ThyssenKrupp is close to closing a deal to build steering systems in a joint venture with DaimlerChrysler, an industry source told the Reuters news agency on Friday. Reuters, citing its source, said Thyssen will take a 60% stake in the joint venture with Daimler's Mercedes-Benz Lenkungen GmbH steering business while Daimler will hold the remaining 40%, although Thyssen will have an option to buy out the rest of the stake in 2005.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives its paid members access to the very best automotive market coverage.
And now there’s just-auto plus, our premium membership that gives you exclusive component forecast data, company profiles and extended news coverage - just for premium members.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - and that includes just-auto plus.
Dave Leggett, editor of just-auto
* plus VAT if applicable