US: Third General Motors Arlington shift to add 800 jobs
In light with the growing confidence in the US auto industry - despite a slight blip in economic data of late - General Motors' decision to add a third shift at its Arlington Assembly plant will add an estimated 800 jobs to the plant producing the Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban, GMC Yukonand Cadillac Escalade.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- COMMENT: 'Showing instruments' in West stand off?
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (2)
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (3)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Citroën DS4
- COMMENT: Foreign OEMs chose appeasement in China
- SWEDEN: NEVS/Saab enters administration
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- PARIS DEBUTS: Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Concept-S
- CHENGDU SHOW: World premieres
- Kia to build new plant for American markets
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global Charging Equipment for EV Market 2014-2018
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)