US: Third General Motors Arlington shift to add 800 jobs
In light with the growing confidence in the US auto industry - despite a slight blip in economic data of late - General Motors' decision to add a third shift at its Arlington Assembly plant will add an estimated 800 jobs to the plant producing the Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban, GMC Yukonand Cadillac Escalade.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: 'Game changing' configurator
- Briefing: Active safety systems
- Could the sun be the de-carbonising game changer?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Leon X-Perience & SEAT SE376
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Toyota Auris adds small engine
- BMW reveals redesigned Mini Clubman
- Audi is first customer for new car configurator
- McLaren Automotive posts second year of profit
- 2015 GOODWOOD FoS: World premieres
- UK car output remains on the up
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Global electric light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- Magna International Inc. (MG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report