TOKYO SHOW: Thailand to build small BMW SUV
BMW's Thai plant would start to assemble the X3 SUV early next year, at first for the domestic market but perhaps later for export, BMW AG CEO Helmut Panke said at the Tokyo Motor Show on Wednesday.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Briefing: Supplier industry financial review
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Volvo V60 Polestar
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: All eyes on Vienna
- INTERVIEW: Alain Uyttenhoven, Head of Lexus Europe
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI
- Tesla and BMW in battery talks - reports
- 2014 GUANGZHOU SHOW: World premieres list
- INDIA: Datsun horror inspires national crash tests
- Jaguar Land Rover named "most trustworthy OEM"
- BMW tests Google Glass eyewear for quality checks