TOKYO SHOW: Thailand to build small BMW SUV
BMW's Thai plant would start to assemble the X3 SUV early next year, at first for the domestic market but perhaps later for export, BMW AG CEO Helmut Panke said at the Tokyo Motor Show on Wednesday.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - platforms to go to
- General Motors' platform strategy decoded
- Geely/Volvo architecture cooperation bears fruit
- Delphi Powertrain VP on compliance - Q&A
- Peugeot steps up a gear with new 3008
- Peugeot reveals revamped 3008 compact SUV
- US and UK motorists divided on driverless cars
- Geely raises capital for electric London cabs
- Volvo previews 2017 40 series on CMA platform
- Tesla chooses Mando for autonomous technology