JAPAN: Suzuki posts 31% increase in Q2 net income
Suzuki second fiscal quarter sales were flat year on year at JPY1,226.8bn.
Operating income fell 2.2% year on year to JPY66.1bn but net income rose 31% to JPY41.9bn.
Automobiles segment operating income increased by 14.9% to JPY69.2bn.
Net income for the full year is expected to increase 29.9% to JPY70bn and operating income is forecast to rise 0.6% to JPY120bn. The automaker expects net sales for fiscal 2012 to increase 3.5% to JPY2,600bn.
Results season - Q1 2013, Q4/fiscal year 2012/3, etc. We disappear under a mountain of figures and you get it all neatly sliced, diced and packaged here. Enjoy....
New Zealand's new commercial vehicle registrations of 2,235 units was the best April result since 1982 when 2,754 were sold, according to the new vehicle trade group....
Car market leader Maruti Suzuki India sold 90,523 units locally in April 2013 for growth of just 0.3% over April 2012....
Maruti Suzuki India financials for the fiscal quarter ended 31 March 2013 included the effect of the merger of Suzuki Powertrain India (SPIL) and results for the full year included a 41% rise in net p...
Ford has opened its first dealership in Myanmar [once Burma - ed], in the commercial capital of Yangon, following the recent lifting of economic sanctions by the EU and the US....
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Diesel developments
- Comment - emissions 'failures' hardly a surprise
- ANALYSIS - supercharged Jaguar XF
- ANALYSIS - 2016 Kia Carnival Platinum
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - VW agrees a deal with the US
- JLR achieves aluminium recycling milestone
- Ford books record Q1 pre-tax profit
- Ford to idle top-selling truck's plant for a week
- Mitsubishi orders plunge in crisis
- German government incentivises electric car sales