INDIA: SUV tax hike spooks investors
Shares in Mahindra & Mahindra, India's biggest utility vehicle manufacturer, fell as much as 1.4% on Thursday (28 February) after the country's finance minister proposed increasing excise duty on sports utility vehicles (SUVs).
Shares in Tata Motors, another big SUV player, fell as much as 0.8% after P Chidambaram proposed in the country's budget for the upcoming financial year that the duty would increase to 30% from 27%, Reuters reported.
Mahindra & Mahindra Limited - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysi...
The battle over air conditioning refrigerant between Mercedes-Benz and France (more or less repping the EU) continued this week with neither side showing signs of backing down....
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Tata Motors' Jaguar is recalling 940 of the four-cylinder XF two litre petrol models introduced in the US for the 2013 model year....
Trucks in India industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions...
Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) plans to spend INR2bn to strengthen its line of trucks and buses....
Light Trucks in India industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descri...
- Jaguar Land Rover's lightweight future
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Musical chairs
- ANALYSIS: Scale and mega-platforms
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- GENEVA: Apple launches car iOS
- 'One Ford' has kept us alive in Europe
- GENEVA: Jaguar names 'small' saloon XE
- JLR reported close to Saudi Arabia factory deal
- GENEVA SHOW: World premieres [final list]
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- Global light vehicle HVAC market 2008 to 2028