JAPAN: Supplier body Tokyo building shakes for two minutes as earthquake hits
Workers at Japanese supplier association, JAPIA, say the component body headquarters in Tokyo shook for around two minutes as today's (7 December) earthquake struck right at the start of the city's weekend rush hour.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Kia K900 knocks on big brands' door
- Daimler - Q2 results insight
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Results season again
- Global light vehicle market developments
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW X4
- Jaguar Land Rover buys British classic cars hoard
- Union puzzled no buyer for Unipart Automotive
- Warwick University chosen as APC hub
- Ford Europe finally makes a pre-tax buck
- New alloy developed for new Jag