US: Subaru to double BRZ monthly supply
Originally, the company planned to import 500 units a month but is doubling this, reported Motor Authority, noting that it was not clear if the additional allocation was a one-off or would continue through 2013.
Subaru sold 3,120 BRZs in October while Toyota's US brand Scion sold 8,572 FR-S variants.
The report added that increasing inventory would boost BRZ sales but questioned how much potential volume Subaru had lost to Toyota.
Quarterly and other results to the thirty-oneth of March continued to dribble in this week so let's start by hoisting the Union Jack, drum roll, trumpet blast, and highlight Jaguar Land Rover's 11% fu...
More read-it-and-weep news for struggling European rivals from Volkswagen group this week as it chalked up another little milestone - selling over 3m vehicles in the first four months of a year....
Toyota Motor plans a joint venture with a local company in China to produce batteries for the country's growing petrol-electric hybrid car market, a Beijing-based company spokesman said....
Car sales in the US are expected to get back on track in May according to analysts at Edmunds.com, who forecast 1,420,937 new cars and trucks will be sold for an estimated seasonally adjusted annual r...
Indonesia's largest automotive distributor, Astra International, has raised IDR2.8 trillion (US$286m) from the sale of a 15% stake in the country's largest automotive component manufacturing group, PT...
Toyota luxury car brand Lexus plans to expand its Australian line to seven models....
- COMMENT: Volvo's US sales surge as China reverses
- China's economic turbulence worries auto industry
- COMMENT: Ford F-Series production soars
- Baking Kias at 45C
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Trouble in Tianjin
- UPDATED IAA debuts list: BMW plug-in 2AT added
- Land Rover develops 'see-through trailer' concept
- Brazil Four losing sales faster than industry rate
- Uber hires car hacking engineers
- Nissan allocates redesigned Juke to Sunderland
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- General Motors Company (GM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2030
- Global heavy trucks market