SOUTH KOREA: Ssangyong shows year on year growth
Indian-owned South Korean carmaker Ssangyong posted a growth of 6.3% in 2012 with sales of 120,717 units led by a strong growth in its home market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS - Jaguar takes on Porsche with F-PACE
- Peugeot steps up a gear with new 3008
- Autumn facelift beckons for Citroen's Family hit
- THE WEEK - aftermarket player and new products
- Delphi Powertrain VP on compliance - Q&A
- Tesla chooses Mando for autonomous technology
- Ford recalls 271,000 F-150s for brake job
- Romanian PM asks Ford for more
- GKN wins plug-in AWD axle deal
- UK engine making for local use surges 51% in April