SOUTH KOREA: Ssangyong Motor posts Q3 net loss of US$12.3m
This was due to a fall in exports despite an increase in domestic sales thanks to refreshed models such as the Korando Sports.
Sales volume fell 4.4% and revenues 6.8%. But the net loss was lower than in Q3 2011.
Operating loss reduced from KRW30.6bn to KRW15.4bn.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Automotive Engineering Service market in India to grow at a CAGR of 18.22 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth...
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has announced the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services to extend auto retail finance to its prospective customers....
BMW is to start assembling its Mini Countryman at its plant in Chennai, India, later this year....
Maruti Suzuki is the latest Indian automaker to consider setting up a plant in South Africa. The company could use the planned facility for supplying neighbouring markets....
Multiple concepts and new models have made their global debuts at the bienniel Seoul motor show. The media day was 28 March....
SsangYong Motor has released initial details of a nano tube technology-based innovation for heating and defrosting vehicle glass....
- Swallowing Fiat-Chrysler 'would be bad for VW'
- Audi TDI tech is 25 years of age
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Roasting in Kia's Mojave oven
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Driving the Swedish nanny state
- COMMENT: Has ZF fired M&A starting gun with TRW?
- Sir Nick Scheele dies
- Volvo claims two safety firsts for XC90
- Nissan learns from India mistakes
- Fiat denies merger talks with VW
- Rule change hits 'free charger' offers for EVs
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- New Cars: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018