SOUTH KOREA: Ssangyong Motor posts Q3 net loss of US$12.3m
This was due to a fall in exports despite an increase in domestic sales thanks to refreshed models such as the Korando Sports.
Sales volume fell 4.4% and revenues 6.8%. But the net loss was lower than in Q3 2011.
Operating loss reduced from KRW30.6bn to KRW15.4bn.
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has announced the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services to extend auto retail finance to its prospective customers....
BMW is to start assembling its Mini Countryman at its plant in Chennai, India, later this year....
Maruti Suzuki is the latest Indian automaker to consider setting up a plant in South Africa. The company could use the planned facility for supplying neighbouring markets....
Multiple concepts and new models have made their global debuts at the bienniel Seoul motor show. The media day was 28 March....
SsangYong Motor has released initial details of a nano tube technology-based innovation for heating and defrosting vehicle glass....
Ssangyong Motor expects to return to profitability in 2015, its chief executive said, with financial help from parent Mahindra and Mahindra helping it to update its product line....
- Volvo's engine and platform independence progress
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Connecting cars in Canada
- CEO says Citroen wants to be quirky again
- ANALYSIS: VW's self-defeating defeat devices
- Advanced tech previews from OEMs - PLDB
- Audi suspends two engineers over US diesel V6
- Takata manipulated test results back to 2000
- BMW launches fully online car buying process
- Honda postpones new Brazil plant opening
- Toyota u-turns on Takata inflators in Japan
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2030
- Autonomous Vehicles: Divergent futures
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle electronic braking market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE mirrors market- forecasts to 2030