SOUTH KOREA: Ssangyong Motor posts Q3 net loss of US$12.3m
This was due to a fall in exports despite an increase in domestic sales thanks to refreshed models such as the Korando Sports.
Sales volume fell 4.4% and revenues 6.8%. But the net loss was lower than in Q3 2011.
Operating loss reduced from KRW30.6bn to KRW15.4bn.
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has announced the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services to extend auto retail finance to its prospective customers....
BMW is to start assembling its Mini Countryman at its plant in Chennai, India, later this year....
Maruti Suzuki is the latest Indian automaker to consider setting up a plant in South Africa. The company could use the planned facility for supplying neighbouring markets....
Multiple concepts and new models have made their global debuts at the bienniel Seoul motor show. The media day was 28 March....
SsangYong Motor has released initial details of a nano tube technology-based innovation for heating and defrosting vehicle glass....
Ssangyong Motor expects to return to profitability in 2015, its chief executive said, with financial help from parent Mahindra and Mahindra helping it to update its product line....
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: 'Game changing' configurator
- Briefing: Active safety systems
- Could the sun be the de-carbonising game changer?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Leon X-Perience & SEAT SE376
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Toyota Auris adds small engine
- BMW reveals redesigned Mini Clubman
- McLaren Automotive posts second year of profit
- Audi is first customer for new car configurator
- UK car output remains on the up
- VW plans low cost car family
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Magna International Inc. (MG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global electric light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report