SOUTH KOREA: Ssangyong Motor posts Q3 net loss of US$12.3m
This was due to a fall in exports despite an increase in domestic sales thanks to refreshed models such as the Korando Sports.
Sales volume fell 4.4% and revenues 6.8%. But the net loss was lower than in Q3 2011.
Operating loss reduced from KRW30.6bn to KRW15.4bn.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Automotive Engineering Service market in India to grow at a CAGR of 18.22 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth...
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has announced the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services to extend auto retail finance to its prospective customers....
BMW is to start assembling its Mini Countryman at its plant in Chennai, India, later this year....
Maruti Suzuki is the latest Indian automaker to consider setting up a plant in South Africa. The company could use the planned facility for supplying neighbouring markets....
Multiple concepts and new models have made their global debuts at the bienniel Seoul motor show. The media day was 28 March....
SsangYong Motor has released initial details of a nano tube technology-based innovation for heating and defrosting vehicle glass....
- Kia K900 knocks on big brands' door
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2015MY Mitsubishi L200 Barbarian
- Global light vehicle market developments
- Daimler - Q2 results insight
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Results season again
- Jaguar Land Rover buys British classic cars hoard
- New alloy developed for new Jag
- INTERVIEW: Audi's 'Mr RHD' retires
- JLR China cuts prices amid anti-trust probe
- Tata Motors to assemble in Venezuela