SOUTH KOREA: Ssangyong Motor posts Q3 net loss of US$12.3m
This was due to a fall in exports despite an increase in domestic sales thanks to refreshed models such as the Korando Sports.
Sales volume fell 4.4% and revenues 6.8%. But the net loss was lower than in Q3 2011.
Operating loss reduced from KRW30.6bn to KRW15.4bn.
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has announced the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services to extend auto retail finance to its prospective customers....
BMW is to start assembling its Mini Countryman at its plant in Chennai, India, later this year....
Maruti Suzuki is the latest Indian automaker to consider setting up a plant in South Africa. The company could use the planned facility for supplying neighbouring markets....
Multiple concepts and new models have made their global debuts at the bienniel Seoul motor show. The media day was 28 March....
SsangYong Motor has released initial details of a nano tube technology-based innovation for heating and defrosting vehicle glass....
Ssangyong Motor expects to return to profitability in 2015, its chief executive said, with financial help from parent Mahindra and Mahindra helping it to update its product line....
- Auto business confidence hit but holding up
- Recalls redux - the week that was
- Brexit could lift UK auto production – Asian view
- Driving the new Q30, and Infiniti future models
- New Astra Sports Tourer & future Opel/Vauxhalls
- General Motors re-thinks India strategy - report
- Mixed reaction to Tesla's latest plans
- Ford rolls out MY2017 smartphone integration
- Heat challenging as technology ramps up - ZF TRW
- Nissan Kicks making world debut in Olympics Brazil