RUSSIA: Sollers starts Land Cruiser assembly for Toyota
Sollers-Bussan has begun assembly of Toyota's Land Cruiser Prado [Colorado] SUV at its plant in Vladivostok, Russia. Initial production capacity is around 1,000 vehicles a month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Trouble in Tianjin
- COMMENT: TPP legacy as Obama's Grand Projet?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2016 Land Rover Discovery & L462
- ANALYSIS: Mégane GT 220 & future Renaults
- Briefing: Innovative emission technologies
- Wraps come off fourth generation Kia Sportage
- UPDATED IAA debuts list: Peugeot Fractal added
- BMW launches smartphone wireless charging
- Ford may revive Bronco and Ranger for US - reports
- Toyota restarts Tianjin site after port inferno
- General Motors Company (GM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2030
- Automotive Plastics Market for Passenger Cars by Type, by Application, & by Region - Global Forecast to 2020
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030