SWEDEN: SKF wins SEK1bn in Audi business
The contracts includes the delivery of four different types of wheel bearing unit and a range of bearings for a double clutch transmission, Reuters reported.
More read-it-and-weep news for struggling European rivals from Volkswagen group this week as it chalked up another little milestone - selling over 3m vehicles in the first four months of a year....
South Africa's main auto union on Friday threatened to "halt production" at a Volkswagen factory in the country to protest against the dismissal of its members....
Volkswagen's Spanish affiliate SEAT has launched the new Leon in Mexico, a move designed to strengthen the brand's strategy for international growth and profitability....
After announcing an after-tax operating loss of A$141m for the 2012 financial year, following a A$290m loss in 2011, Ford has finally thrown in the manufacturing towel in Australia and will close its ...
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- ANALYSIS: MG on the road to nowhere
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The year is flying by...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Land Rover Defender
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: It's good news week....
- Shanghai show debuts list updated
- No future for long range EVs - Toyota engineer
- GERMANY: Mazda outsells Nissan as Qashqai crashes
- EXCLUSIVE UK: New platform key to Honda Civic deal
- JLR automates priority warranty parts returns
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2029