The contracts includes the delivery of four different types of wheel bearing unit and a range of bearings for a double clutch transmission, Reuters reported.
More read-it-and-weep news for struggling European rivals from Volkswagen group this week as it chalked up another little milestone - selling over 3m vehicles in the first four months of a year....
South Africa's main auto union on Friday threatened to "halt production" at a Volkswagen factory in the country to protest against the dismissal of its members....
Volkswagen's Spanish affiliate SEAT has launched the new Leon in Mexico, a move designed to strengthen the brand's strategy for international growth and profitability....
After announcing an after-tax operating loss of A$141m for the 2012 financial year, following a A$290m loss in 2011, Ford has finally thrown in the manufacturing towel in Australia and will close its ...
- Brexit could lift UK auto production – Asian view
- Audi S8 plus - if 585PS just isn’t enough power
- Ford and Lincoln future models into the 2020s
- Recalls redux - the week that was
- Rise of the manufacturing ‘bots - Comment
- Mixed reaction to Tesla's latest plans
- Why has Teslamotors.com become Tesla.com?
- General Motors Europe in profit as records tumble
- Hyundai's Genesis G90 outsells German luxury cars
- VW gets profit boost in first half