SWEDEN: SKF wins SEK1bn in Audi business
The contracts includes the delivery of four different types of wheel bearing unit and a range of bearings for a double clutch transmission, Reuters reported.
More read-it-and-weep news for struggling European rivals from Volkswagen group this week as it chalked up another little milestone - selling over 3m vehicles in the first four months of a year....
South Africa's main auto union on Friday threatened to "halt production" at a Volkswagen factory in the country to protest against the dismissal of its members....
Volkswagen's Spanish affiliate SEAT has launched the new Leon in Mexico, a move designed to strengthen the brand's strategy for international growth and profitability....
After announcing an after-tax operating loss of A$141m for the 2012 financial year, following a A$290m loss in 2011, Ford has finally thrown in the manufacturing towel in Australia and will close its ...
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Peugeot RCZ R
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris, the US, Sweden...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Kia Sportage
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (2)
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- Tatkata airbag recall extended to 7.8m US vehicles
- JLR-Chery JV opens China factory
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- Ford announces new engine investment for Dagenham
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)