SWEDEN: SKF wins SEK1bn in Audi business
The contracts includes the delivery of four different types of wheel bearing unit and a range of bearings for a double clutch transmission, Reuters reported.
More read-it-and-weep news for struggling European rivals from Volkswagen group this week as it chalked up another little milestone - selling over 3m vehicles in the first four months of a year....
South Africa's main auto union on Friday threatened to "halt production" at a Volkswagen factory in the country to protest against the dismissal of its members....
Volkswagen's Spanish affiliate SEAT has launched the new Leon in Mexico, a move designed to strengthen the brand's strategy for international growth and profitability....
After announcing an after-tax operating loss of A$141m for the 2012 financial year, following a A$290m loss in 2011, Ford has finally thrown in the manufacturing towel in Australia and will close its ...
- Audi TDI tech is 25 years of age
- Swallowing Fiat-Chrysler 'would be bad for VW'
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW X4
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Roasting in Kia's Mojave oven
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Driving the Swedish nanny state
- Sir Nick Scheele dies
- Volvo claims two safety firsts for XC90
- Rule change hits 'free charger' offers for EVs
- Nissan learns from India mistakes
- Opel Group formed within Adam Opel
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- New Cars: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018