SWEDEN: SKF wins SEK1bn in Audi business
The contracts includes the delivery of four different types of wheel bearing unit and a range of bearings for a double clutch transmission, Reuters reported.
More read-it-and-weep news for struggling European rivals from Volkswagen group this week as it chalked up another little milestone - selling over 3m vehicles in the first four months of a year....
South Africa's main auto union on Friday threatened to "halt production" at a Volkswagen factory in the country to protest against the dismissal of its members....
Volkswagen's Spanish affiliate SEAT has launched the new Leon in Mexico, a move designed to strengthen the brand's strategy for international growth and profitability....
After announcing an after-tax operating loss of A$141m for the 2012 financial year, following a A$290m loss in 2011, Ford has finally thrown in the manufacturing towel in Australia and will close its ...
- Briefing: Supplier industry financial review
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Volvo V60 Polestar
- INTERVIEW: Alain Uyttenhoven, Head of Lexus Europe
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: All eyes on Vienna
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI
- INDIA: Datsun horror inspires national crash tests
- UK: Tata "could move JLR production abroad"
- Jaguar Land Rover named "most trustworthy OEM"
- Tesla and BMW in battery talks - reports
- UK: Bentley BY716 SUV to be called 'Bentayga'