JAPAN: Showa Denko revises forecast down for 2012
Showa Denko has revised down its forecast for 2012.
Sales are now expected to total JPY750bn (US$9.14bn) versus the earlier forecast of JPY790bn. Operating income is now forecast at JPY32bn (JPY42bn) and net income is seen at JPY10bn (JPY18bn).
For 2013, the company expects sales of JPY800bn and operating income of JPY35bn on sales of JPY15bn.
- PLDB Future Models - LA & Guangzhou shows insights
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: All eyes on Vienna
- ANALYSIS: Opel-Vauxhall and Buick's shared future
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Lexus concedes to Germany
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Lexus NX 300h
- BELGIUM: Jaguar overtaken by Lexus across Europe
- GUANGZHOU DEBUTS: 'Chery Land Rover' Evoque
- Jaguar Land Rover to recall vehicles over TPMS
- JLR announces new connectivity platform/app
- 2014 LA SHOW: World debuts list [final version]