JAPAN: Showa Denko revises forecast down for 2012
Showa Denko has revised down its forecast for 2012.
Sales are now expected to total JPY750bn (US$9.14bn) versus the earlier forecast of JPY790bn. Operating income is now forecast at JPY32bn (JPY42bn) and net income is seen at JPY10bn (JPY18bn).
For 2013, the company expects sales of JPY800bn and operating income of JPY35bn on sales of JPY15bn.
- COMMENT: ADAS rollout comes with human issues
- COMMENT: Why the VW Touareg Hybrid had to die
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: London on the show circuit?
- Chinese brands have failed to catch on in Brazil
- London coming back on motor show circuit
- Finally, Ford's Mustang is 'official' for Europe
- Marchionne merger overtures to GM's Barra rebuffed
- Volvo China plant starts US exports
- Heavy Duty Trucks Market in Europe 2015-2019
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029