JAPAN: Showa Denko revises forecast down for 2012
Showa Denko has revised down its forecast for 2012.
Sales are now expected to total JPY750bn (US$9.14bn) versus the earlier forecast of JPY790bn. Operating income is now forecast at JPY32bn (JPY42bn) and net income is seen at JPY10bn (JPY18bn).
For 2013, the company expects sales of JPY800bn and operating income of JPY35bn on sales of JPY15bn.
- ANALYSIS: Hyundai axes Veloster, goes after Toyota
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 2
- Review of 2014 (1)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Another year races by
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 1
- Genk mayor organises "loudest shift" as Ford exits
- Punch Genk offer "missed opportunity": Mayor
- Pay deal lifts strike threat at Jaguar Land Rover
- PSA UK announces new senior management structure
- JLR research removes blind spots