JAPAN: Showa Denko revises forecast down for 2012
Showa Denko has revised down its forecast for 2012.
Sales are now expected to total JPY750bn (US$9.14bn) versus the earlier forecast of JPY790bn. Operating income is now forecast at JPY32bn (JPY42bn) and net income is seen at JPY10bn (JPY18bn).
For 2013, the company expects sales of JPY800bn and operating income of JPY35bn on sales of JPY15bn.
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Maserati Ghibli diesel
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Mitsubishi's top-selling PHEV
- ANALYSIS: Q1-Q3 ASEAN sales down 11%
- SAO PAULO SHOW: World premieres
- Protests grow against VW recall action in China
- LA DEBUTS: Porsche Panamera Exclusive Series
- Audi reportedly scraps A6 Hybrid
- Under new Ford CEO, new life beckons for Lincoln
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Global Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems Market 2014-2018
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report