JAPAN: Showa Denko revises forecast down for 2012
Showa Denko has revised down its forecast for 2012.
Sales are now expected to total JPY750bn (US$9.14bn) versus the earlier forecast of JPY790bn. Operating income is now forecast at JPY32bn (JPY42bn) and net income is seen at JPY10bn (JPY18bn).
For 2013, the company expects sales of JPY800bn and operating income of JPY35bn on sales of JPY15bn.
- Comment - emissions 'failures' hardly a surprise
- ANALYSIS - supercharged Jaguar XF
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - VW agrees a deal with the US
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Diesel developments
- RESEARCH SNAPSHOT - Moving closer to self-driving
- Ford launches new EcoBlue 'Euro VI' diesel engine
- JLR achieves aluminium recycling milestone
- BEIJING 2016 - world premieres list
- Ford ‘not interested’ in Fiat Chrysler tie-up
- Ford books record Q1 pre-tax profit