JAPAN: Showa Denko revises forecast down for 2012
Showa Denko has revised down its forecast for 2012.
Sales are now expected to total JPY750bn (US$9.14bn) versus the earlier forecast of JPY790bn. Operating income is now forecast at JPY32bn (JPY42bn) and net income is seen at JPY10bn (JPY18bn).
For 2013, the company expects sales of JPY800bn and operating income of JPY35bn on sales of JPY15bn.
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Scion and Ford workers' chop
- F23 2 Series Convertible & future BMWs
- Analysis - Bull market for Lamborghini
- Q&A – Delphi Chief Technology Officer, Jeff Owens
- Interview with Harman Connected Car division
- New Ford plant for Mexico & Prius rival - report
- Auto vacancies due to UK skills shortage - report
- VW Group quality chief leaves
- Wrist smartphone speeds Ford quality checks
- Volvo nixes range extenders