JAPAN: Showa Denko revises forecast down for 2012
Showa Denko has revised down its forecast for 2012.
Sales are now expected to total JPY750bn (US$9.14bn) versus the earlier forecast of JPY790bn. Operating income is now forecast at JPY32bn (JPY42bn) and net income is seen at JPY10bn (JPY18bn).
For 2013, the company expects sales of JPY800bn and operating income of JPY35bn on sales of JPY15bn.
- COMMENT: Volvo's US sales surge as China reverses
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Trouble in Tianjin
- China's economic turbulence worries auto industry
- COMMENT: TPP legacy as Obama's Grand Projet?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2016 Land Rover Discovery & L462
- UPDATED IAA debuts list: Toyota Prius added
- BMW launches smartphone wireless charging
- Uber hires car hacking engineers
- Suzuki-VW dispute over
- BAIC Motor to acquire Daimler stake
- General Motors Company (GM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Volkswagen AG - Strategy and SWOT Report