JAPAN: Showa Denko revises forecast down for 2012
Showa Denko has revised down its forecast for 2012.
Sales are now expected to total JPY750bn (US$9.14bn) versus the earlier forecast of JPY790bn. Operating income is now forecast at JPY32bn (JPY42bn) and net income is seen at JPY10bn (JPY18bn).
For 2013, the company expects sales of JPY800bn and operating income of JPY35bn on sales of JPY15bn.
- Kia K900 knocks on big brands' door
- Global light vehicle market developments
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW X4
- Daimler - Q2 results insight
- PLDB: Future Models - what's new this month
- Ford Europe finally makes a pre-tax buck
- Union puzzled no buyer for Unipart Automotive
- New boss for Lincoln as Fields acts swiftly
- Warwick University chosen as APC hub
- Ford changes R&D chief