JAPAN: Showa Denko revises forecast down for 2012
Showa Denko has revised down its forecast for 2012.
Sales are now expected to total JPY750bn (US$9.14bn) versus the earlier forecast of JPY790bn. Operating income is now forecast at JPY32bn (JPY42bn) and net income is seen at JPY10bn (JPY18bn).
For 2013, the company expects sales of JPY800bn and operating income of JPY35bn on sales of JPY15bn.
- ANALYSIS: VW's self-defeating defeat devices
- Advanced tech previews from OEMs - PLDB
- Indian summer for SsangYong - ANALYSIS
- Yes, some car companies do good things – COMMENT
- Integrated Canadian test cells impress OEMs
- Bosch investigated for role in VW scandal
- Jaguar Land Rover expands engine plant capacity
- VW Group reins in capital spending
- Canada "needs to turn automakers back" from Mexico
- Volkswagen making progress on diesel emissions fix
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE mirrors market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle electronic braking market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle roof systems market- forecasts to 2030