JAPAN: Showa Denko revises forecast down for 2012
Showa Denko has revised down its forecast for 2012.
Sales are now expected to total JPY750bn (US$9.14bn) versus the earlier forecast of JPY790bn. Operating income is now forecast at JPY32bn (JPY42bn) and net income is seen at JPY10bn (JPY18bn).
For 2013, the company expects sales of JPY800bn and operating income of JPY35bn on sales of JPY15bn.
- ANALYSIS: MG on the road to nowhere
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The year is flying by...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Land Rover Defender
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: It's good news week....
- Regulator fines Deloitte over MG Rover failures
- Shanghai show debuts list updated
- GERMANY: Mazda outsells Nissan as Qashqai crashes
- JLR automates priority warranty parts returns
- First Solihull Jaguar leaps into production
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029