JAPAN: Showa Denko revises forecast down for 2012
Showa Denko has revised down its forecast for 2012.
Sales are now expected to total JPY750bn (US$9.14bn) versus the earlier forecast of JPY790bn. Operating income is now forecast at JPY32bn (JPY42bn) and net income is seen at JPY10bn (JPY18bn).
For 2013, the company expects sales of JPY800bn and operating income of JPY35bn on sales of JPY15bn.
- VW's amazing new 1.0-litre Golf engine - Analysis
- What does 'Brexit' mean for the auto sector?
- Toyota finally makes an economical Prius
- Volkswagen’s steady hand on the tiller - Comment
- Monroe riding high on the suspension market
- VW to axe 40 models - report
- Ex-VW CEO Winterkorn under investigation
- Fuel economy scandal pushes MMC deep into red
- NEVS drops Saab as it establishes identity
- Goodwood FoS world premieres - the list (updated)