GERMANY: Saab, Cadillac, to share SUV platform, engine
Saab and Cadillac have confirmed that General Motors' premium brands are developing "very different and specific" SUV crossovers, which will reach showrooms within two years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: More musical chairs
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes-Benz future model plans
- COMMENT: Tesla's Musk talks a good game
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche Panamera 4S
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- ZF to buy TRW after $13.5bn deal agreed
- PARIS DEBUTS: Volkswagen Touareg TDI facelift
- Toyota considers the lure of Mexico
- Jaguar "takes over London" for XE reveal
- Opel introduces Karl, Vauxhall revives Viva
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global Automotive Suspension Systems Market 2014-2018
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)